Chapter 2

Continue....

The sound of moving vehicles and people chattering bring me back to reality. I got lost in my thoughts of Ackeem's presence and how he spoke to me which I shouldn't be surprise because that's him always being disrespectful when he's angry. Feeling embarrass and now awkward I slightly bring my eyes to Rushawn's own and see that look of disbelief on his face.

"A yuh man that? A suh him deal wid yuh?" he asks not giving me a chance to answer before jumping to his next question.

"Rushawn me will talk to yuh some otha time" I say to him and about to walk away when him hold onto my hand, stopping me in my tracks.

"A fraid you fraid a him suh?" he asks giving me a disappointing stare.

"Me affi leave now. lata" I grab my hand from him.

I quickly walk off looking around to see if any of Prezzi's guys are watching me, I know that is something he would do because he saw me here with Rushawn. I didn't even expect him to be in town rather to see me here. I starts to search for my phone and realize that it's in my bag that Shantel have. When I walk over to her, she hands me my bag and said Prezii called and she answered which have me giving her a nasty glare.

"Suh yuh see prezii a call me and before yuh carry the phone come give me, yuh answer it and tell him me a talk to somebody. Ya f**king ediot Shantel man!" I curse grabbing my bag from her.

"But yuh did busy and me neva want disturb yuh and me tell him yuh will call him back so me never know him would a come on ya" She defend herself which just piss me off more. "how him kno weh we deh to?" She wonder.

"Shantel a prezii that enu kmt look ya if you want go buy food same way gwan, me a go home" I say to her and give her $2000 from my purse and collect my things from her.

"So yuh no wah nth?" she asks and I shake my head indicating no.

I walk off leaving her and call stevy to come pick me up, he was already on the taxi stand so he leave same time and pick me up. I told Stevy to drop me off at Prezii's house and then bring the things them to mummy for me.

My heart skips several beat as I steps out of the car and stand infront of Prezii"s gate. His car already park up inside and he lean against it talking to one of the guy that guard his gate. He then gives me an unpleasant look when I enter the gate. I calm myself down because I know I didn't do anything wrong and follow him inside the house.

"Suh tru yuh plan fi go meet up with next man mek yuh never want me bring you go town todeh" Him asks gripping onto the magnum bottle he have in his hand.

"A mi classmate Ackeem and me no go meet nuhbody, a see me see him there when we did ago buy food" I answer honestly.

"You think me a f**king fool and me a call yuh phone but thru yuh busy wid yuh man, you couldn't ansa" He grimaced walking close to me and I makes steps back from him.

"Me never see you call because shan-

"Yuh neva did ago seet when yuh a chat to man" He yell at me then a sharp pain greets my shoulder as he throws the magnum bottle my way and while shielding my face, my right shoulder receive it with great pain.

I cry out in pain, I couldn't even catch my breath after because his hand then wraps around my throat and he connects me with the wall which hurt my shoulder more. His fingernails dug into my skin giving me extreme pain.

"A ediot yuh a try take me fa gyal" him said angrily while tighten his grip around my throat. I shake my head indicating 'no' while fighting to breath but the look he have in his eyes is like he is about to end my life for accusation he have of just seeing me talking to a friend of mine. The pain became extreme all over my body, my eyes feel as if they are about to pop out of my head then I start gasping for air as his hand slowly leave my throat. I cough uncontrollably before I could breath again but the pain remains as if his hands are still wrap around my throat.