🥳🥳Chapter 30🥳🥳

○●Kayla●○

Yawning and stretching, I kick the sheet off of me before climbing off bed. I sit at the edge of the bed to snap the sleep out of me then head out of my room to the bathroom down the hallways.

I settle for a one bathroom flat in greater portmore and not far from where Brandon is. It's nothing fancy just a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, kitchen, wash room and a small veranda.

It's manageable for me and it's well secure so I have no problem with it. Since it's Sunday, I have a plenty to do but I decided on making breakfast first.

I enter my small kitchen space and take down a clean pot and place it on the stove to heat while I move to the fridge and grabs egg, beacons and Franks with that is pancakes. I then plug the kettle in to get warm water for my hot chocolate.

After dishing out my portion of food and about to make my tea, I hear knocking on the veranda grill.

"Kayla!" Brandon shouted from outside

"Mi a cum" I answer as I move around the living room, looking for the keys.

Mi neva can find dhem key ya cho....

After spotting the bunch of keys on the entertainment center, I open the front door and step out on the veranda.

"Yuh juss time mi pot suh" I hiss as I open the grill.

"Dhen nuh muss, mi hungry enu" he says as he come inside.

"Brandon tek off yuh slippaz deh so and nuh nasty up mi floor" I instruct him.

"Lawd yuh miserable bra" he take his slipper off and place them on the car porch.

"Yuh lucky..... yuh cousin nuh cook breakfast?" I asks him as we enter the house together.

"Dhat lick out wen me did a play ball" he says marching to the kitchen. "A fimi dhis?" He asks picking up my plate.

"Put dung mi plate and tek wa left ina d pot" I mumble as I throw the key down.

I made two cups of tea for us and we sit around the dinning table and eat. Afterwards I leave him to clean the dishes while I go to the wash room to do my laundry 

"Ya cook dinna?" Bradon asks while peeping out of the back door.

"Yes" I mumble as I continue pinning out my clothes.

"Mi wah some enu, mi a cum back fa lata" he says.

"Dhats all a yuh fi nyam and go weh" I curse at him.

"Juss cool nuh sista.... mi a tek one a yuh Gatorade outta you fridge, sun hawt" he shouts from kitchen.

"Ah" I hum and continue what I'm doing.