24- Stomach It

Reid

We pulled up to the sight an hour later, finding the large black van right outside the construction sight. "This is it!" Morgan shouted The SWAT team readied themselves, then under Hotch's command, filed into the building.

Inside, the place was ginormous. There was a 50% probability that Sharrick would kill Kennedy, Fiona, and himself if we didn't find them in time.

"Morgan, you, Reid, and Kate lead the team of the last three floors, do a full sweep. We go behind doors, under tables, through windows, anything you find may be evidence," Hotch said.

"Let's move out,"

Russo

Daniel let me go and went to look out the window. He cursed, then grabbed the gun and aimed it at Fiona's head.

"You scream, I'll kill your mommy and daddy," he said. In my haze of wheezes and gasps for breath, I shook my head. He didn't get to inflict anymore fear onto her.

"He won't Fiona, he's lying!" I said.

"I mean it, I will shoot your mother in the head," he told her.

"Fiona! He can't get to her! He can't get to either of them! And I swear on my life that he will not hurt anybody ever again!" I told her. "They need to know where we are,"

"You shut up!" Daniel shouted at me.

"Fiona, look at me," I told her. The little girl peeled her eyes from the barrel of the gun and looked at me. "Scream as loud as you can, now," She took in a deep breath, then let out an ear piercing screech.

Reid

A loud scream filled the building, rattling spirits, and made me remember I had to go to the ear doctor sometime this week. But that was the scream of a little girl, and I followed it. The screaming continued, it led me down a hall and up a staircase. "Reid!" Morgan ran after me, gun drawn as we ascended up.

The floor had an open room, with a window, the screams became louder. Morgan went first, the SWAT team were behind us. I peaked around the corner, finding Fiona in a corner crying as she shrieked with fear, Daniel was trying to get her quiet, and Kennedy was chained to the ceiling.

Russo

"Daniel Sharrick? This is the FBI!" that was Morgan's voice. Fiona stopped screaming and looked to the doorway, following the voice. Daniel ran up to me and jabbed the gun at my head, holding it for the officers to come in.

"Leave us alone!" he shouted, nearly deafening me in the progress.

"We can't do that Daniel!" that time it was Reid. Their guns entered the room first, then they came in. "You guys alright?" he asked us.

"I think you're a little late on entrance," I replied. Daniel chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Spencer Reid, I've been just ecstatic to meet you," he said. Reid looked rattled, he lowered his gun.

"You know who I am," it was more of a statement then a question.

"I know all of you, but you are the most intriguing," he said, "You've taken such good care of Kenny, trying to protect her from me. You can't protect her now though,"

"We can talk about this, you know," he said.

"I seem to recall you went through a similar situation just like this one. Her name was Maeve, wasn't it? Maeve Donovan?" Reid's eyes hardened at the sound of her name; he was probably wondering how he knew about Maeve.