32- Monster in My Head

Previously on Criminal Minds:

"Well, if you ever need somebody to talk to, I'm here," she said.

"Thanks. And...if there's anything you ever need, or if you ever wanna talk...you can come and find me at the BAU," I said. She smiled.

"I was wondering if you could send this rape kit down to the lab for testing..." she said.

"...Who's the victim?" I asked.

"Me,"

"Sharrick was a quiet guy, kept to himself. He liked choking me when he first -- oh no,"

"What is it?" I asked.

"He's into breath play. When he came to my apartment, he choked me out, and continued to do so while raping me,"

"Fiona, you remember Detective Russo, don't you? Or, do you prefer to go by 'Agent' now?" he asked me.

Just before he knocked me out, a gunshot rang out. Daniel yelled out and toppled over, clutching his arm from the pain. Reid stood behind him, his revolver was letting off smoke.

"Yes! I will come stay with you..." I said.

"Linwood's house is positioned at the East side of town; he'd need a designated path travelled on frequently to get up to his location,"

"Are you getting sick? We can stop here for the day," Reid said.

"I'm pregnant,"

"If you choose to keep it...I'll help you raise him. I promise,"

"Thank you Reid,"

"You and I have some business to discuss,"

"Save your breath Hotch...Do you know any doctors who perform abortions?"

Russo

"Ken, wake up," a cold surface slapped across my face, and my eyes fluttered open. Reid stood over me with a pillow.

"Oh, hey. What time is it?" I asked.

"6:30 in the morning," he replied. I was baffled.

"Why did you wake me thirty minutes earlier then needed?" I asked.

"...Because you asked me to last night before we went to bed," he replied. Oh.

"...Oh yeah. I forgot you're Spencer Reid and not my dumb-bag brother," I said as I sat up.

"What did you want me to wake you for anyway?" he asked.

"Uh...doctor's appointment. Just a check-in for the shoulder," I replied.

"Didn't you get cleared for that?" he asked.

"Yes, but this is a final check. Doctor called and said he saw some kind of anomaly or something in the x-ray and just wants to be sure," I replied.

"Alright, I'll see you at the BAU then?"

"Yeah, you get some more sleep, I'll meet you in a couple hours," I told him. He kissed my cheek and went back into his room, probably going to find a way to spend his spare thirty minutes, while I started to get dressed. The truth was, I wasn't going for a shoulder check.