28- Chemicals

Russo

"I feel like I've lost my mind," I said. Reid pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, then his fingers stroked the skin of my cheek.

"I can promise that you haven't," he replied, his voice was no higher then a whisper. Our noses touched, my heart was pounding into overdrive. His hands take hold of my face as he moves in, then closes the gap between our lips. My hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer as he took hold of my hips and pulled me onto his lap. I quickly pull loose the tie from his neck and throw it across the room. His fingers run vigorously through my hair, his kisses soften as they slide across my jaw and down my neck, I lean back, he nips at my skin.

"Kennedy," his voice sends shudders down my skin, my body emits waves of pleasure. "Wake up,"

I pulled away, confused. "What?"

"You need to wake up," he told me, "Ken! Wake up!"

"Wake up!" my head was engulfed in a wave of ice as I shot up from my sleep. I was doused in cold water from my scalp down to my waist,I was in a chair, zip ties around my wrists and ankles, right in between Reid and Morgan. Gordy Linwood stood before me, a green pail in his hand. We definitely weren't in his house anymore. "Good to see you decided to join us," he said, then he took the pail and hit me over the head. My chair knocked over and I hit the ground.

"Hey!" Morgan shouted.

"My apologies," he sneered.

"Our team's gonna come and find us, and when they do they're gonna bust up your ass good," Morgan said.

"Ooh, I'm really scared," he said. I looked up from the floor and towards Reid; he looked like he wanted to cry as blood seeped through his pant leg. "I'm sorry about your injuries, I just knew none of you were gonna come willingly," 

"Where are we?" I croaked out.

"Deep in the heart of the Homen forest; welcome to my slice of heaven," he replied. We were in the woods, who knew how long it would take to find us. Gordy grabbed my chair and pulled it up right. "Tonight is only the first night of your end; Just like Melody Abrahams, just like Kelsey Law, Greta Livich, Hilary Barris, and Tammy Whitlock. Don't bother to beg, plea, or bargain, because you're all dead, whether you like it or not," he said, then leaned in close to me, "Although, I may keep you around a lot longer," he gave a last sleazy smile and left the shed, slamming the door behind him.

"Ken, you alright?" Morgan asked.

"Never better," I groaned.

Hotch

"FBI!" we barged into Linwood's house, only to find he wasn't there. There were signs of a struggle though. The main floor was a mess.

"What the hell happened in here?" Kate asked.

"They were here, Linwood must've got the jump on them," I replied, then started to make a phone call.

"There's a bullet in the wall here, with traces of blood," Rossi said.

"Are they there? Did you find them?" Garcia asked as she picked up.

"No, Garcia does Linwood have any other properties listed?" I asked.

"No sir, only his cottage. Did he kidnap them?" she asked.

"I suspect it would be difficult to lug 190 pounds of unconscious Morgan out the back way; Reid and Russo? Not so much," JJ said.