36- Wet

Morgan

"We need you now," Humphrey Jacobs was sitting in interrogation, and everybody decided that it would be best for me to interrogate him.

"What about Russo? She made the arrest," I told Hotch.

"He wants to speak to the lead male agent," he said.

"Reid?" I asked. He cocked an eyebrow and gave me his famous flat lip look.

"Alpha male," he said.

"Say no more," I replied, "Did he say anything?"

"He's buried her alive," he said.

"That doesn't make sense, RDK never did that," I replied.

"He's making RDK into his own, growing the glory to be his," he said.

"Hey," Garcia came running in, "I dug through Jacobs' credit card records. He bought an oxygen tank yesterday," she said.

"He's letting her breathe?" I asked.

"Not for long, tank only lasts fifteen hours," she replied.

"She's probably gone through half of it by now, maybe more," Hotch said. We headed into the interrogation hall, where the rest of team were waiting.

"Victims three, four, and five are safe," JJ said.

"They also found Humphrey's car in Dorothy's garage. CSU's going over the tires, it could tell us where he placed her," Reid said.

"And we don't have the time to wait," I said as I reached for the door.

"Hold on, we need a game plan," Kennedy said.

"No time," I ignored them and headed in, finding Humphrey with his head down as he slept.

"Yo! Wakey, wakey," I slapped him over the head with my file folder, "Where is she?" I asked. He pried his eyes open and looked up at me.

"Oh. Sorry. I must have dozed off. Tell me is it true only the guilty sleep?" he asked.

"Yeah, it is," I replied.

"Well, then I guess you got me. But in my own defense, I am just completely pooped," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch, "Oh my, oh my. Look at the time. You must be too," he said.

"Well, I haven't slept in two days," I told him.

"I know, but wasn't it fun?" he asked.

"No, no it was not, Humphrey. Me and my squad have been going out of our minds the past 48 hours trying to find you. And in case you didn't get the memo, you lost," I replied.

"And yet, in order to end this story, where, oh where in the world is Dorothy?" he asked, swinging his pocket watch back and forth in his hand.

"I guarantee you're gonna tell me," I told him.

"Oh, I see. Bad cop. Okay, fine. But remember the rules; you don't get a good cop to play off of," he said as he stood up, then walked towards the mirror, "No help from the Charlie Brown squad,"

"I don't need help," I told him.

"Who are you kidding? I'm a big fish. I'm sure the entire department's right behind that mirror. Hello!" he waved to the mirror, "If I'm stuck in here, so is he. Anyone comes in or goes out, game's over," he said.

"No one's coming in, I'll play," I said.

"Great! I'm the final clue. Think you're smart enough to get it out of me?" he asked.