ENTRY II

Simultaneously in the Malhotra mansion. A man sleeps in his king-sized bed, with a woman beside him. Let us simply introduce him. Should we? Ladies and gentlemen, please introduce the male protagonist of our story, Manik Malhotra, a flirt and the sole leader of the Malhotra group of companies.He was currently sleeping peacefully when his phone rang, much to his annoyance because it disturbed his sleep. With his eyes closed, he patted around a little and grabbed his cell phone from the nightstand, taking the call without even seeing the caller id.

"Manik, where the hell are you?" We've been waiting for you for a long time. You are aware that our new session begins today, correct?" Soon after, he is graced with the insistent yet obnoxious voice of one of his greatest friends, Cabir."Oh no, I just forgot. Thank you for reminding me, buddy. "I adore you." Manik says, hurrying out of his bes as he tries to pull his sweatpants up over his legs."By the way, who is the woman who couldn't let you sleep the whole night?" Cabir teased.

"I have no idea bro, just a wild party last night." You should have shown up." Manik replied, walking around the room looking for his t-shirt, which he was certain he had thrown someplace around here."Whatever you do now, get ready quickly." After half an hour, the Fab 5 will reconvene at the college. "Bye," Cabir said as he hung up the phone."I'll see you there." Ok bye." Manik, too, hangs up as he tries to wake up the naked female who has cuddled further into the duvet.

"Good morning," she says as she rubs her eyes open to allow in more light. "Whoever you are, take a look. We've finished. So now you can simply take your things and leave my house', Manik adds, flinging her garments over the bed as he makes his way to the bathroom."Jerk!" shouts the girl before looking disgustingly at the door. Manik simply vanished behind her and exited after grabbing her clothes.

Manik soon comes through the same door, getting ready in his blue denim jeans, white t-shirt, and favourite coat before heading downstairs. " Manik son, you're awake, that's good, come have your breakfast, I've made coffee and pancakes for you." Neyonika, his stepmother, greets him at the breakfast table as he approaches towards the dining table with a smile."Oh, all of this for me." "Thank you," he says, his voice sweet.

"Anything for you son," his gentle voice responds, putting Neyonika on cloud nine, but her joy is short-lived when Manik spills all the coffee on the floor and adds, "Oops." Could you please clean this for me, Neyonika?" a smirk plastered over his lips.

" Manik, you've gone insane. "I am not your maid," Neyonika becomes agitated."You aren't even my mother." That's more like my Neyonika, whose gentle demeanour doesn't fit you. " By saying this, he walks out of the house, unaware that his life will take a 180° turn today.