THE IDIOT AWARD

Nandini's eyes had been burning from the dust while Aryaman was helping her by blowing air on it when all of a sudden the entire jam room was filled with the sound of claps. Aryaman moved aside and looked towards the door from where the sound was coming and the scene was shocking.

There stood Manik with fab 5 and Navya just behind him. He was clapping his hands so loudly making the whol Jam room sound like a stadium.
" wow Nandini. You should have told me before there was no need for the entire i am so heartbroken drama. There i was like an idiot feeling very guilty just because i broke your heart but here you are extremely busy doing what, kissing your best friend. Oops your boyfriend or i should say friends with benefits. The new spice in town." he spoke in a sarcastic tone.
" Manik it's not the way you are thinking . it was just-" Aryaman tried to explain him the situation as everyone else stood wuite surprised with the sudden change of events.
" ah nah nah. It was just Nandini and you were celebrating the victory of your revenge. In the arms of your soulmate. Look guys." but Manik wasn't even in a slightest mood to think straight as he turned towardsthe others.
" Manik enough is enough. Nandini you get something inside his head." said Aryaman trying hard to control his anger.
" that is what i am saying. that enough is enough please stop your 'i am so innocent' bullshit. And Nandini yes. Nandini Murthy here people are trying to make me understand but how because she is so worried that her truth is out. Am i right Nandini?" he spoke in a sarcastic tone.
" look Manik Its just your misunderstanding, please try and understand. Listen to us once. Whatever duffer is saying is correct. " Nandini took a deep breath as she tried to calm his down.
" Yeah. yeah right duffer can never be wrong. But tell me one thing both of you. Who's brilliant plan was it?" asked Manik.
" Manik its not this- .  There is no plan." Nandini had been trying so hard not to cry.
" Nandini you proved today that you are an amazing actress. Atleast now get out of your role. Oh wait i know what you want, so guys please clap for Miss Murthy's performance." saying so Manik walked around Nandini as he clapped while speaking his venomous words piercing her heart. Well again in a span of 2 days now.

" Manik Malhotra i have not done anything. I loved you. It was you who-" now even Nandini was starting to loose her cool.
" You loved me. No actually let me make it very clear loving you was my mistake, i hate you. I thought whatever i did with you was wrong but you- well you just proved me wrong." said Manik.
" Manik it's nothing like that just listen to me once." her words were rather hoarse and to the point now.
" just shut up Nandini. You know small town girl's like you are all like this. Let's show you guys a cliche. Look at me rich guy. Look at her small town girl. Boom meet one day. Girl makes guy fall. And gone. woosh. Revenge-" he spoke in a dramatic way but before he could complete his little story, Nandini slapped him.

She had been continuously listening to his accusations but there is a limit, that broke as soon as he pointed his finger on her character, questioned her existence. No girl could stand still after listening about her character and so did Nandini, so she slapped him. More harder than the last time.
" Manik I have been listening to all your stupid accusations since so long. How could you even speak about my character in that way?Till now i was shut, totally quiet thinking we have had misunderstandings maybe and they will go away. But now you've pointed your finger on my character. Before speaking anything about me just think about your own self once. Playboy Manik Malhotra." she screamed at him in anger and hurt.
" Nandini stop this. There is no point explaining him." Aryaman tried holding her before a brawl happens.
" You are right Aryaman. But one thing listen very carefully Mr. Malhotra that I HATE YOU NOW MORE THAN I EVER LOVED YOU. Today because of your mentality you have LOST YOUR SO CALLED LOVE FOR FOREVER or may be  because you never loved and never trusted me. Remember without trust there's no base to any relationship." saying so she walked out of the jam room with Aryaman leaving behind her as Manik banged his hand hard on the door.

" Dude atleast confirm your thoughts first." Cabir turned him around in anger.
" Cabir you saw it. everyone saw it then also you are saying this." Manik shouted.
" Cabir is right manik you should confirm it before believing it blindly. " said Navya.
" Navya. Oh obviously you will take your best firend's side. " Manik replied in a sarcastic tone.
" Manik don't. Urgg forget it, it my duty was to make you understand and its your choice to take my advice or not." Cabir left the room taking Navya with him.

while on the other hand in the parking lot Aryaman stopped Nandini who had been running as she tried not to cry right then and there infront of everyone.
" Nandini. you fine? I am sorry it's all my fault i shouldn't have-" he apologized but Nandini just hugged him crying her heart out in front if her best friend. 
" shhh .. It's not your fault.. How- how could Manik think so low about me? why? why everyone gets me so wrong. Am i that bad.?" she sobbed into his arms, more like a deja vu.
" No Nandini. You are not bad and it's not your fault. Look just look at me.." he replied as Nandini pulled out from the hug and asked all of a sudden, "Aryaman will you do what i say? "

" yes Nandini. Anythng for you." said Aryaman as he wiped her tears.
" Just take me away from here. Where no one could recognise me. No one could point on my character. say you'll take me away from here. " she begged him.
" yes Nandini. We'll go away, very far from these sick peoples." promised Aryaman as the duo got inside his car.

In jam room Manik was still standing in one corner of room as he looked out of the window into nothingness.
" Manik. Whatever happened forget it. " said Dhruv not knowing how to handle this situation to which Manik just hummed.
" Manik we got to know her truth in time. Now you are saved." Alya said.
" what are you saying Alya. Manik i guess Cabir is right you should clear this again. " Mukti suggested.
" Mukti even you are saying that i am wrong." Manik said in anger.
" Manik its not about this. You know I have seen that love and pain in her eyes when she knew about that dare. Ok if you ever loved Nandini then for your love." Mukti tried to explain her point of view.
" ok fine. But how? I don't want to talk to them." said Manik before Cabir got back inside with Navya with a CD in his hand.
" by this. " he said.
" what's this? " Manik asked.
" CCTV footage of the Jam room. " Cabir replied grabbing Mukti's laptop.
" thanks buddy." Manik said with a small smile.
" your welcome. But i just hope you are wrong here." Cabir said clicking on the play button as the footage was played on and what everyone saw made them drown in guilt. The footage explained how Aryaman was helping Nandini and not kissing her. While Cabir and Navya had a satisfying smile in their faces but at the same time were sad that he spoke so much about her character while Manik was in great shock. He could not believe his love. He did not trust her . He did not trust their love .

Manik was not able to stand. He couldn't believe how bad words he used for his love, his Nandini.
" Manik wake up and get a hold of your self. Everything will be ok. " Cabir lend him a hand for support making Manik gain his consciousness as he ran towards the exit door .
" buddy. ... where??." asked Dhruv.
" guys I need to go . I can't loose her . I need to apologize." Manik replied in a jiffy.
" You go Manik we'll take care of everything here." said Cabir as the duo gave each other a understanding look.