BEWARE OF FAB 5

A black jeep drove through the college's gates. As the windows slid open, there stood The Manik Malhotra, a hot hunk and the only heir to his family. A guy that the girls fantasised about while the guys envied. Even though he was the most popular guy at college, it was his voice that set him apart from the rest. " Another new automobile. "Well, that's Manik." Mukti said as she drew her sunglasses down." But have a look at the colour. It was fantastic. "Black is definitely the one for him," Alya responded as she grabbed her phone to record his admission.

Taking a turn onto a drift Manik pulled over to his allotted parking area, which no one else dared to use around here. He has been coming here since he was a child. WWhy? After all, his family was its dependable. As soon as he got out of the automobile and entered the college grounds, he handed over the keys to Cabir." Now, boys, be joyful. "Manik has arrived." Dhruv stated." Do you really think so quickly?" Mukti let out a tiny nasty laugh." Yeah. "It's his entry, he'll flirt with a few girls and then move on," Dhruv said, laughing alongside Mukti."And now, just like always, me and Dhruv will be left single forever," Cabir joked.All the females at Manik's college were salivating over his eyes, his hair, his figure, and so much more, but the most important thing was his smile, which never left his face. It seemed as if he was hypnotising them, like he usually did. On the other side of campus, there was someone who couldn't make sense of the bizarre situation.

"What's the matter with these girls? "Why are they more concerned with the gate than with their own boyfriends?" Nandini wondered, annoyed by the weird women around her."Don't tell me you have no idea who it is!" Navya yelled."Who?" a perplexed Nandini inquired." It's Manik, MANIK MALHOTRA, the lead singer of the Fab Five. The most attractive man in the entire SPACE school. And our trusty's son," Navya explained." Well, whatever."

Most of the other girls, on the other hand, were preoccupied with our cool hunk Manik, who continued smirking and winking at them as he headed towards his four pals." Look who's here!" Sir Manik, please accept my greetings. You're up early today." Mukti mocked." I'm sorry, guys, I was just stuck in traffic." He lied because he remembered his traffic or Miss. N's eyes. Cabir had to jolt him awake from his trance since he had been so engrossed in them." Why are people acting so strangely? "Are they some kind of VIP here?" Nandini wondered."Not less than a VIP here," Navya answered, admiringly glancing around the room."Navya, we're running late," Nandini murmured, tugging her buddy along with her.

Nandini moved forward without seeing and collided with Manik. She was about to fall, but if our hero is nearby, how can the heroine be hurt? As usual in any romance narrative, Manik stopped her by wrapping his arms around her slender waist, sending thrills down their spines.

Nandini finally saw Manik's face after a long time and remembered that he was the person with whom her automobile had crashed before. Manik, on the other hand, was caught in her eyes, believing he had seen them before. Nandini stood up and walked away without even looking at Manik, who was still staring at her disappearing figure when Cabir knocked on his shoulder.

" Manik, she's gone," Cabir said, but Manik stood there with a dreamy look on his face." Manik, she left," Cabir had to really shout into his ears this time to get Manik out of his head."huh?"" Let's go, bro. Cabir drew him along with the rest of the party to their meeting. They'd been travelling quietly for a while until Cabir's eyes stopped enlarging.

" Oh goodness. "I can't believe it," he exclaimed abruptly."Not right now, Cabir. "There will be no sick jokes," Alya cautioned."You guys didn't notice?" he inquired. " Noticed what?" his companion inquired."Manik was ignored by a girl for the first time," Cabir explained."That's right. "Mukti put oil into the burning fire that Cabir started," Mukti replied, holding her in his arms." Exactly what I mean," he remarked, winking at Mukti, who immediately grasped his strategy." She didn't even say thank you." Mukti cast a sidelong glance towards Manik, who was wearing an odd expression on his face."Bro, your charm has worn off," Cabir joked." Please quit messing with him. Let's go, I guess she's different or she didn't notice. It's all right. " Dhruv rushed to his best friend's aid." I'm not sure why I felt like I knew her. The same pair of eyes. Manik, please stop thinking so much. But, Miss Different, you've definitely crossed the wrong man. We'll see how long you can resist my attractions. "JUST WAIT AND WATCH," Manik muses while his friends quarrel in the background.