A CONFESSION

It was a new day with lots of hope and lots of happiness where Manik is adamant to tell Nandini about his feeling while it was the same case with Nandini . She is quite happy because finally she was goning to express her feelings in a special way and at the same time confuse to whether Manik feels the same or not. But somewhere deep down in her heart she know that the feelings are mutual.

Both were lost in each others thought as a small smile played on both of their lips. They both made their way out of the bed and went in the bathroom to freshen up.Nandini came out after a while and wore the best dress from her wardrobe. She knew that today's gonna be a big day for her. But is it true? Or this day was going to be one of the most tragic one of their lives. Nandini went down and sat on the dining table as Aryaman too came out of his room but was surprised to see Nandini this chirpy at an early hour of the day. It was not that she was sad all the while but this happiness was something different and he understood that it's the happiness of love.

" Good Morning Nanzz. ready for the fest? " he asked puring himself some juice.
" Good morning duffer. Ready as ever." came her chirpy reply.
" Look's like someone is glowing too much and i must say blushing too." he teased.
" duffer it's nothing like that.  Actually duffer i-"
" Nandini Murthy speak up." Aryaman smirked as he winked at her.
" i need a favour." Nandini grinned as she patted her eyelashes in the most innocent way.
" Now it's my time to worry." Aryaman gave a small laugh as he settled himself on one of the chairs.
" Why? Are you fine?" Nandini asked in confusion.
" i am fine. But you are not. You are asking for my permission for something. Nandini you just have to order me." he said.
" Actually duffer i want to tell Manik about my feelings as you know in a special way. So-" Nandini tried explaining it to his as he said, " ok i got it. Lets go and plan something otherwise we'll get late for fest and what if Manik arrives first then we wont be able to do anything."

Nandini and Aryaman stood up as the latter went ahead when Nandini called him back
" Yeah? Anything else?" he asked but instead of a verbal reply, Nandini ran to him as she hugged him tightly, whispering a 'thank you'.

" It's fine an I am literally choking. Please leave me or else i won't be able to help you. Now can we go ?" he said.
Aryaman and Nandini left their home unaware that this house would welcome a broken Nandini soon.

At the college campus, the duo reached early as they informed Navya about their plan, who was more than happy for her friend. The preparations had began on full swing since Nandini was ordering everyone to do their work as per her plan.

" no duffer not like that just tilt it a little bit.. Navya. Balloons should be of red colour." she kept correcting them until it was enough for both Aryaman and Navya. They had been listening to  her constant rant for the past half hour, who hadn't found anything nice and was ordering them too much. They just stood up in front of her with their hands folded on their chest.
"guys. We don't have time Manik and everyone will be here in no time. We have last practice too. Look now only the flowers are left and also the music." but Nandini hadn't caught up on their annoyance as she still kept going on and on but the duo kept staring at her.

" guys. Why are you both standing like that we don't have time. Hellooo." she waved her hand infront of her when Navya spoke, " yess Nandini Ma'am.' in a sarcastic tone.
" What happened to you?" asked Nandini backing a little.
" That's the point. What is wrong with you? why are you panicking so much.? And behaving like a highschool teenager." Aryaman said.
" It's nothing like that it's just that it's my first time." nandini made an innocent face which literally didn't work thsi time.
" Nandini everyone have it as first time but it's not good to panic so much." Navya tried to calm her down.
" i am sorry .. I am making you people work alot right?" Nandini said as she held her ears in apology.
" Sorry. Are you out of your mind. We are not at all saying that- well chuck that. Ok i need a hug to boost my energy." aryaman said as the trio did a hug and everyone went back to their respective works.Almost all the work was done in another 30 minutes before Nandini's cell buzzed with Manik's message.

" Where are you? We have to practice too. " it said.
" At college" replied Nandini.
" Even i am here. Meet me soon at the jam room." Manik's reply came.
" ok i' ll be there." turning off her phone screen Nandini gave a thumbs up to her friends.

" What happened? Is your lover boy here? " asked Aryaman eyeing her phone.
" hmm. He is. I'll just go and get him. I hope he likes all of this. " nandini was still nervous.
" he'll love it. If he loves you, the he won't even look at the decorations but at your heart." aryaman spoke with honesty.
" thanks once again. You are always there for me." nandini gave him a side hug.
" always. Now go fast i'll just check everything for the last time.." Aryaman pushed her away while on the other side Manik was in the jam room waiting for Nandini when Cabir entered.

"Dude ready for practice?" he asked. 
" Cabir. Have you seen Nandini? I cannot find her." Manik replied putting her phone back into his pocket.
" Manik. I need to talk to you brother. " said cabir.
" Say whatever it is. When have you ever needed permission for that." Manik gave a small laugh as he tuned his guitar. 
" Manik i guess you should tell Nandini about the DARE." Cabir suggested.
" Cabir the dare is over. It won't make any difference now and moreover I really love her now. " Manik shurgged it away.
" but it would be nice if you tell her about your feelings but also the other things regarding that too because she has the right to know it." Cabir did make a point.
" Yeah i think you are right. By the way before that i need to tell Mukti." Manik said all of a sudden.
" Mukti? What do you want to tell her?" asked Cabir.
" She should also know right that Manik Malhotra never looses a bet and as always i have won it too but along with the- " Manik winked at his friend as he kept his guitar back in it's case.
" Brother you can never change. But hey i have to give you this, you did make Nandini fall for you." Cabir patted his back.
" Why do you feel that? "
" I have seen her insecurities for you. Okay  apart from all this have you talked to Nandini? " asked Cabir.
" yeah. She'll be here soon but before that i should tell mukti that MANIK MALHOTRA HAS WON THE BET. HE MADE NANDINI MURTHY CARE FOR HIM, FALL FOR HIM MAYBE." Manik said those words unaware of the fact that a third person is standing at the door and listening to what all he said and it's none other than Nandini.