CARE

The sun rose with a bright sunshine entering Nandini's room through her huge bay window as it woke her up from her deep slumber with a spinning head due to the effects of medicines she was given to ease her vulnerable state. As she openend her eyes the first sight she saw was Manik sleeping down on the floor beside her bed holding her hand.

"Did he sleep here the whole night? His back must be paining from the cold solid floor. Oh God does everyone else know about my situtation . I hope they don't because i can't fall weak in front of them" she thought as she carefully slid her hand through his now loosened grip while hiding her smile as she watched Manik sleep like a baby but eventually her aching head was more important than his sleep as she screamed out for help.

" Uncle. Uncle. Aah my head." her shrieks got Manik up and running with a jerk.

" Nandini! Are you fine? do you need anything?" he asked being concerned for her health but was unfortunately ignored by her as she cried out for help again , " Uncle.. Aryaman . My head is spinning."

" Ma'am wait i'll call Aryaman sir." an aged man came running through the door. 

"Yes do so. Also get me an aspirin." she equested as Manik came closer to her as he sat on the edge of the bed.

" Nandini do you need anything else? You can tell me, i'll get it for you." he said in a concerned filled voice.

" no you don't have to." she gave him a straight off cold reply while she held her hea dbetween her palms.

" is your head paining alot?" he asked again ignoring her previous remark.

" it's none of your concern." she snapped back at him as she looked back up before adding , " And by the way what are you doing in my room. Uncle! Aryaman !" she shouted out loud for the others as soon enough eberyone started gathering around her.

"Nandini. Hey girl, are you ok?" Aryaman was quick enough to be by her side as he rubbed her back to ease her posture while she leaned into him , "Someone get her a  lemonade." he commanded the servants as they all rushed out to gather the stuff.

" Aryaman, what happened to me? How did i even faint yesterday? My feels like someone hammered it hard." Nandini asked having faint memories of the day before.

" nothing just because of the heavy load working you were very tired." Aryaman answered back in a low voice as he helped her get straightened up while one of the servants handed her a glass of lemonade.

" Yeah i just couldn't find my medicines anywhere. And then i remembered i left them in my bag back at the conference room." she answered gulping the liquid in a single go unaware that a lava was about to be bursting on her.

" Have you freakin lost it." Manik had been keeping into himself long enough since yesterday and now as she admitted of her stupidity, he sort of lost it, " Who forgets her medicines. You should take care of yourself." he added moving a hand through his disshevelled hair.

" Thank you for your concern Manik. But you are our guests, so it's better if you keep your voice down at my house." Nandini gave him a curt reply before she addressed the others , " You all should take rest. My health is none of your responsibility. You were concerned about me, thank you for that but i think i'll be better off without it." 

" its you who needs to take rest Nandini." said Cabir while Mukti agreed too," Cabir is right we can practice later too."

" There's no need for that and moreover I never compromise with my work." was her reply back at them as she removed the quilt from her body.

" but this time you have to Nandini." Dhurv insisted.

" Dhruv. I am fine. Once i take my medicines then i'll be fine." but Nandini was adamant.