FEELINGS

Two days had passed in jiffy with their practises going on in full swing. Cabir and Navya were coming closer to each other these past days . On the other hand Manik was trying his level best since these two days to tell Nandini about his feelings but he couldn't. 

But one thing was for sure that their friendship had become a new gossip in the whole campus. This time MANIK MALHOTRA was nervous . Nervous about proposing a girl or rather say scared of getting a negative response again but now he was adamant to convey his feelings to someone he had started ti call his. He still hasn't completely figured out what it actually was but these past few days had allowed him to discover more it.

" Nandini now its time to tell you how important you've gotten for me. I don't know whether you feel the same about me or not. But i want to tell you how much i have started to falling for you. I think somewhere that process had began from the very first day when i saw you through your eyes. Rather it was love at first sight. Cabir was right i have to tell you about how i feel before its too late." He thought to himself as his fingers moved up and down on his guitar strings.

Today, Manik was determined to tell her what he had been feeling. Manik watched Nandini walking in the corridor, hence without wasting any more time he walked straight upto her as he held her shoulders to turn her but before he could say anything he saw Nandini talking over her phone with someone.

"Nandini hey" he said but Nandini whispered back a " 5 minutes. '

Those 5 mins felt like 5 years for Manik as each passing second made his heart skip millions of beats and fortunately his wait was over soon when Nandini cancelled the call and turned towards him with an apologetic face for making him wait.
" Sorry Manik actually Granny is leaving for our home town today. So i was just checking if she had safely boarded or not. " she said
" So did she ? " asked Manik.
" What ? Oh Granylnt yeah, she boarded her bus like an hour ago . And she was telling me that she has some sort of special suprise for me which i am so excited. " she exclaimed.
Manik was happy watching Nandini's face adorning a happy smile until he realized what he was supposed to do.

" Oh hello where are you lost? You wanted to say something. " Nandini said as she waved her fingers in front of him.
" Yeah Nandini i just- , it's me and-. " Manik fumbled with his words.
" Why are you stammering so much and repeating your words like a merrygo round. Say whatever it is. " she said.
" Only if you'll let me speak. You have no idea how difficult it is for me. Nandini's whatever God, up there please help me." Manik mumbled to himself.
" Manik if you want to tell me something make it quick because Cabir just texted that the Principal wants to meet us." Nandini informed him as she texted on her phone.
" Wait. I'll tell you right now . Actually Nandini it's that i wanted to say that I L-. " Manik was about to confess his feelings when another voice interrupted him.
" Nandini" Said the voice as Nandini turned and Manan saw a guy walking inside the corridor . His face wasn't visible enough because of the bright light entering through the main door but every other girl was busy staring at him while Fab 4 who was coming up to call the duo for the meeting princi were actually surprised to find people diverting their attention to someone other than Manik.

The guy kept walking ahead and a few seconds later his face was finally under visibility. Before anyone could register anything , they heard Nandini scream un happiness before she ran and jumped upon him as the guy twirled her around.
" Oh My God. My adorable munchkin. Damn I missed you so much." She exclaimed as the guy kept her safe on ground. Nandini was hugging him tight as the guy moved his hand over her hairs laughing at her excitement while on the other hand someone else burned down in jealousy.
" I missed you too Nandini. I love you. " The guy said giving her a side hug again.
" I know how much you love me. It's been 3 years since you last met me. " Nandini made an adorable pout as she scolded him.
" Sorry about that. By the way how was the surprise? " asked the guy as he raised his brow.
" Surprise. Oh shit. That means Granny was aware about you. Its awesome. I have missed you so freakin much. " Nandini slapped his arm lightly.