TRAUMATIZED

The next day everyone left the mansion earlier than their usual time in order to get a headstart on their upcoming concert, the first step being the signing of their contract, as they list down the formalities. Nandini too wanted this concert to be the best concert one would have ever seen but more than that she just wanted this traumatizing phase to be over with as soon as she could.

At the office, Aryaman greeted the man first as he opened Nandini's cabin to let everyone in as they scooted in, getting themselves comfortable on the sofa. A women in her early twenties ran inside as she kept down the list of scheduled meetings for Nandini before she gave her boss a nervous smile and left the room.

" so Mr. Kashyap all set? " Aryaman addressed their manager.
" yes sir all the details have been filled. We do have our lawyer here. " replied the man before he pointed to the other one beside him who pulled out his briefcase and put forth the various copies of the contract.
" Fab 5, you guys can check it for the last time before we sign it." Nandini offered as she stood by the huge glass wall looking down at the view.
" No need for that we trust you." Manik was the first one to reply as he stood up from his position on the couch and took the papers to sign them before he mumbled to himself , " more than yourself."
" You said something?" Nandini asked as she found his lips move up into some words.
" yes i said that it's fine. lets complete the formalities as soon as we can." but gladly Manik was quick enough to cover up his mistake since he didn't want to go too fast on her.
" Nanz you should sign it first." Aryaman pulled out a pen for her as she gladly took the papers from his hand and swiped down her name on it. 

As the group of friends or old pals signed the contract bonding each other in a practise session of 15 days, they looked at one another in agreement before Aryaman led the others to their jamming room so that they could check upon each and everything needed for their practises while Nandini stayed back going through the list of meetings her assistant had pulled out for her before she got on to the stack of some confidential work files.

After checking upon every necessity, the former group walked in back inside the cabin in order to discuss some further details about the said concert and the demands that might needed to be fullfilled but rather found a quite upset Nandini volcaning over the poor employee workers.
"You all ! Gosh! You can't even do a single work. If i don't attend office for a single day then you might even put this company into dust with all this nullified work." her tone was higher than they had usually seen her with.

" sorry ma'am actually-" one of the head supervisor tried to explain her the situation but Nandini have had enough of their careless behaviour.
" i don't want to listen to any of your reasoning until it can bring back the time that we've lost or the contract suppliers for this project. Can it?" she asked slapping down the file hard on the wooden table.
"Nanz? Hey all good? What happened?" Aryaman moved up fast before things got out of hand or anyone lost their job.
" Nothing is either fine or good Aryaman? Let alone think about hitting it out of the park. I have an important deal to be sealed today but no, nothing is ready or even slighlt closer to being on time. These idiots just can't complete a single file." Nandini replied running an agitated hand through her already messed up treases of hair.
" wait. Okay give me second." Aryaman got her seated before he turne dto face the supervisor as he asked the guy, " You here tell me what was the matter? Why isn't the work done?"
" sorry sir we tried but -" 
" what should we do with your lazy ass sorry? You know what i have had enough of your nuisances and second chances. Get the heck out of my company because i don't wanna see your face ever again. You heard me." threatened Nandini as she took a few steps further till she wa sin close space with the poor wrecked down guy.
" Nandini, juts relax okay?  calm down its not good for your health." Aryaman tried putting her back on her seat but someone had really pissed her off today.
" Where is Mr. Stevert's file? " Nandini asked one of the other employee, a little under the tone this time.
" Ma'am. Its in the store room. Wait i I'll go bring it." the man stuttered fixing onto his glasses.
" no need. I'll get it on my own." Nandini nodded her head in affirmation before she faced the supervisor again as her tone went back to how it was , " And by the way i just told you that you are fired so just leave before i get back here and have your ass dragged out of my property."