MEANERS

As they waited for their lecture to begin, all of the students had settled into their seats. Both Nandini and Navya entered and occupied the second last bench when FAB 5 walked in and went to their respective seats, i.e. the last bench, but someone had already been sitting there, which irritated Mukti and made her scream at the poor guy, " Excume me! "Do you know whose place that is?"" I'm sorry, it was vacant, I thought." Her loud pitch caused the guy to stammer as he rapidly jumped up and began gathering his belongings.

Mukti was going to give him an earnest, but Manik stopped her, saying, "Mukti, calm down, let me handle this." Okay?" he asked, turning to face the person, "Do you know who we are?""Yes," the unfortunate fellow answered, shivering under Manik's intense glare, "you guys are FAB 5.""Good." "Now just get up and move to another place, this is ours and no one dares to sit here," Manik remarked, caressing his back and keeping his hand on her shoulder. Understood?"

"Look where you're going," the boy said as he sprinted towards the opposite side, almost colliding with the teacher who had just entered. "Just sit down for the lecture," the old man continued, commanding everyone to remain silent. After wishing the teacher, Fab 5 and the other students sat down as the lecture began."How can they behave like such jerks? They barge in like morons on the first day, shouting at the top of their lungs. They are not the owners of the bench. And now Manik Malhotra is speaking negatively about his own mother. Nandini cast a sidelong glance at them, thinking, "Bloody egoistic."

The teacher relaxed himself as he began the roll call, but Manik was too preoccupied with Nandini's face, or rather her back, since she was sitting directly in front of him."Mukti!" said the man, to which she answered, "present, sir."" Cabir. " he said the next name, but was interrupted by a loud ringing of "Yes sir" as if someone was singing, which caused the entire class to burst out laughing." Cabir, shut up!" the man said as he went on to the next student, " Manik!" he exclaimed but received no reaction."Manik," he cried again, but when he looked up, he saw him lost in some crazy realm."Mr Manik Malhotra," the man said, raising his voice again.

" yes. "Yes, sir." Manik responded, visibly shaken by his capture."You don't even attend classes half the semester, and when you do, you're not paying attention." "What is this kind of behaviour?" The teacher inquired."Well, you should thank God that I am here at all. Just keep going with your roll call." Manik responded with disinterest, saying that if it hadn't been for his father, he wouldn't be here spending his time on theoretical issues instead of working hard on his singing."Does he even respect anyone? What kind of person is he?" Nandini murmured to Navya, who simply shushed her." sorry." As the teacher called out her name, Nandini apologised, focusing on the roll call. Murthy, Nandini.""Yes, sir," she said, brightly smiling."Oh, she's Nandini Murthy." "Well, a lovely name for a lovely face." Manik murmured to himself, unconscious that Cabir was watching him closely.

"Bro, the name's beautiful, right?" Cabir inquired, inching closer so as not to engage anyone else in the group."Yes," Manik responded, still trapped in his own world." And what about the girl?" Cabir inquired once again, enjoying this lost individual for his own amusement."And her as well." Manik responded, but immediately recognised what he had said, so he turned to Cabir and smiled sarcastically. " Quit talking. "You focus on your own work."" I'm paying attention in class. You are the one who is distracted." Cabir smirked in response." Cabir does not." Manik forewarned his pal."But what if I don't." Cabir enjoyed playing with his rage on occasion."Then I will kill you," Manik said, knowing full well that he would never do it." Manik. "Please be quiet," the teacher said as they resumed their lecture.The bell rang a few minutes later, and all the students filed out, except for Fab 5, Navya, and Nandini. Both Nandini and Navya were going to leave, as were the other five, which caused Nandini to collide with Manik, who shifted to the left to allow her space as Nandini did the same. He shifted to the right, chuckling, and Nandini did the same.

Manik had been enjoying her annoyed look the entire time, so he had no trouble. This scenario continued until Nandini stopped Manik and exited the classroom with Navya on one side."Oh, this girl. She never ceases to astound me. Every girl here tries to purposefully collide into me, but this girl is different. But there will be no problems because we will continue to meet. "Meet you soon, Miss Murthy," Manik smirked, remembering his plan.