IS THIS LOVE?

The getting back journey ended on a good note with love blooming in someone's heart. This trip had made Navya and Cabir closer to each other and Manik strong enough to mark his love as his while Nandini was still confused about the incidents that had happened the previous night.  Everyone reached back home since Aryaman left everyone safe and sound at their homes. Now it was time to bid good bye to Manik after a physically as well as emotionally tiring trip. 

" so bye guys and Nandini now please don't cry." Manik said as he waved at them while holding his duffle bag as Nandink shook her head in positive for response. Manik turned back to get inside his house but his heart was not ready to leave her even for a second. 
Unfortunately the life was cruel for him now. He had to leave Nandini to meet her again. But thankfully his destiny was not in his favour as Nandini called out to him before he could reach his porch.
"Manik" she said.
"yes" his heart was beating fast as she came out of the car and stood right infront of him.
" Manik i want that back. " she said making him confused.
" excuse me. what do you want back? I don't have anything of yours. " he replied not being able to understand her words.
" liar" Nandini gave a small laugh.
" seriously Nandini"
" Oh god you have my bracelet. Remember?" Nandini said as she pulled out her hand asking for the shiny thing.
" oh. But that's mine now." he replied with a smirk.
" Listen Mr. Malhotra that's mine. And i want that back." Nandini wanred as he pointed her index finger at him.
" You don't have your name written on it and since i found it so it's mine not yours. " but Manik just shrugged his shoulders annoying her even more.
" but-"
" bye Nandini." saying so, Manik got inside his house leaving an irritated Nandini behind.

" Such a thief. Did you watch Aryaman how he stole my favourite bracelet. And i was feeling so bad for this thief." Nandini cribbed getting back inside the car.
" I am sorry Nandini but I can't give this to you. I know it's very close to your heart and you are very close to mine so I promise to keep it safe." Manik thought as he looked out of the window watching her fade away into the morning sun.

Nandini and Arya got back home as they freshened themselves up before making themselves comfortable on the sofa as they shuffled through their Netflix only to stop back at a FRIENDS episode.
" Nandini how's Manik? " asked Aryaman out of the blue.
" What kind of question is that? We just left him. He must be sleeping right now." nandini replied engrossed in a Joey and Chandler scene.
" I mean as a friend?" Aryaman asked again.
" hmm. Let me think. He is nice." Nandini ignored his questions and started watching the episode again but Aryaman being Aryaman, he snatched the remote and switched the tv off.

" Aryaman what kind of childish behaviour is this!! Give that back to me." Nandini tried to get the remote back but Arayaman was quick. 
" Nandini it's not fair. I'll get bored here sitting alone. Ok let's play a game." Aryaman said as he hid the device behind him.
" You can never get bored watching FRIENDS. Moreoever Aryaman we have already played alot of games there. So please give that back to me." Nandini struggled alot until she finally gave up and sat back with a grumpy face.
" This gave will solve all your confusion. " said Aryaman as he nudged her.
" What confusion? I have no confusion." said Nandini.
" please Nandini please ." Aryaman insisted.  
" ok fine only if you insist." she gave up.
" ok i'll say a word and you tell me any word or name that comes to you mind instantly." he explained.
" God this such a cliche. truth and Dare still sounds better but fine ask away." Nandini said as she faced him with a pillow on her lap.
" Stupid?" Aryaman asked.
" Navya" laughed Nandini.
" Best Friend "
" You "
" Smile"
" Umm Granny"
" Cabir"
" definitely Prankster"
" Family?"
" My Life"
" Manik ?"
" Love"  Nandini's answer was a reflex, surprising herself as her confusion grew more and more until she found Aryaman smiling at her with a huge grin.
"it's just- . I'll just get something for us to eat." feeling awkward, Nandini went to the kitchen but Aryaman came there as well.

" How long will you run Nandini?" he asked.
" I am not running Aryaman. It's just i am a bit hungry. Simple." Nandini replied looking around the fridge trying not to face him. 
" not this Nandini. It's about your feelings. How long will you run from them." he said.
" What feelings Aryaman? what are you even saying? I....I doono... What ...are you even talking ...about" Nandini stammered with her words when Aryaman made her face him but Nandini came out of the kitchen but before she could escape again, Aryaman held her wrist.

" You are confused about your feeling towards well Manik. I know you've fallen for him." he said.
" It's nothing like that. Stop watching so many romantic movies. " Nandini patted his cheek clearly in denial.
" Nandini i know you since childhood. You tell me you don't feel something when you look at him, a feeling like you have a new hope to live. And yesterday you were tensed about both of us but more for manik. The way you hugged him showed your emmotions. Think about it Nandini." Aryaman left her wrist as she ran to her room unable to meet his gaze. She locked it from inside while her heart was beating so much faster after listening to her best friends words. She kept thinking about it as her mind repeated the various flashback.

Her first meet with Manik she thought him to be a jerk who has no respect for others. She remembered the day when Manik sang for her. She could somehow see the emotions and feelings in his eyes but because of his behaviour she got agitated and slapped him thinking it all as an act.

She remembered when she was drunk and the next day how he had been teasing her and how they both fell on each other over his bed as her lips curved into a smile thinking about these incidents.  She remembered how he cared for her and gave food to her to eat. When his hand got bruised, how much she was tensed and was on the verge of crying.
When she hugged him first time after the forest incident, she felt a shiver flowing down her spine and she felt completed. At the end she just thought how tensed and worried she got when his hand was bruised and when he was nowhere to be seen in the jungle. How complete and joyful she feels when he is around her .

" yes. yes.  i am in love. I am in love with MANIK MALHOTRA. I have never thought that i will fall for THE MONSTER but what. Oh My God Nandini ofcourse you love him. His smile. His eye. yes I love him . I love you Manik Malhotra. 
Let me just call Manik and tell him about my feelings . wait wait wait .. No tomorrow at college I'll give him a surprise. But does he also feel the same for me ?? Should I tell him?? But until and unless I'll tell him how will I get to know about his feelings so yes tomorrow . I'll tell Manik about my feelings and rest is upon him whether he feels the same or not !!  " she screamed jumping up and down on the bed when her phone pinged with a text.

Checking it , she found the reciept to be Manik as a smile carressed her face
" Nandini I'll keep your bracelet safe . Trust me ." he had written.
" I trust you." she replied.
" good night . Sweet dreams." came his final text to which she replied the same as she thought to herself, " Good night Nandini. You need the sleep since tomorrow is gonna be a big day."