A SPOTLIGHT GAME

Nandini walked into the premises wearing a stunning blue saree with a black border and black high heels, looking attractive as hell. Every male kept staring at her with passionate eyes, which Manik didn't like. Manik stood across from her, enraged, and all he could think about was how badly he wanted to beat those boys black and blue.

Navya, too, arrived with Nandini in a simple and lovely gown that left Cabir speechless the moment he saw it. Both girls stood in one corner of the room, while Fab 5 occupied the other. Everyone was busy conversing, but Manik and Cabir never failed to look at their girls, Nandini and Navya, respectively. Unaware of their genuine feelings.

" Nandini, you look stunning today." Navya complemented her on her appearance." Thank you so much." "You, too, look fantastic." Nandini gave her a warm grin." Notice how these boys are staring at you. "And the girls must be envious." Navya was teased." Cabir is staring at you. Every second, his gaze is fixed on you." Nandini reverted back as her gaze pointed in the direction of the guy." It's nothing like that. Navya fought so hard not to blush, but her face eventually gave out.

"Look, someone is blushing, but I think he's a genuine guy." Nandini replied with a smile.

On the other hand, FAB 5 was gossiping about each other and occasionally complimenting one other. Talk about a fixation."By the way, Manik, your girl looks sexy and hot too." Mukti gave him a wink." Mukti, you are correct for the first time; she does appear sexy and hot, but you know I am no less. "In the end, she'll have to succumb to my charms." With a smirk on his face, Manik responded." Isn't that too much confidence?" Mukti asked, raising her brows at him." I trust myself." His response was brief."We do, too." Cabir and Alya said in unison as they exchanged glances." My buddy is the best, but Manik, I hope you don't push yourself to the point where you have to regret it later!" Dhruv expressed concern." Yes, buddy, but you know Manik Malhotra never loses a dare, and it's not just about the dare, but also about my self-respect." She turned me down, so now I'll see how she reacts!! " Manik was not paying attention to his remarks as he returned his gaze to her.

Navya nudged Nandini for the millionth time as she said, " Nandini, Nandini, Nandini, Nandini, Nandini, Nandini, Nandini, Nandin I believe you should avoid that monster Manik and his associates. Look at how he's been watching you all the time. He hasn't taken his gaze away from you since you arrived at the party!" She was clearly worried about her companion."Don't worry, Navya; I can handle myself and them." And I sincerely hope that after my most famous smack, his brains would be healed in the appropriate locations." Nandini reassured her as the girls laughed at the memories.

"Oh God, this girl Nandini Murty," Manik thought as he gazed at Nandini. Why can't I take my gaze away from her, but I have to confess she's stunning, and the way she smiles, her lips make me want to kiss them. This girl is going to drive me insane.Manik Malhotra, instead of kissing her, you should concentrate on making her kiss you, or should I say, make her fall for me."Just as the party was getting tiresome, the host stepped on stage and addressed the crowd, saying, "Guys, what a boring and bland party this is getting." Let us rejoice!' " The overjoyed youngsters said, "Since this is a SPACE fresher's party, there has to be some musc." "Isn't it? He inquired."Yess," said the crowd around them, "not so boring, but we'll play a game." So the criteria are that we'll put three people in the spotlight, and all they have to do is dance to any music." The host proposed as the audience applauded." However, because this is a music academy, they will have to sing the song themselves." "Do you want to play?" He got them all pumped up."Yess," exclaimed the audience." Boring video games." Mukti and Manik both dismissed his statements." It'll be a lot of fun, guys. "Let's have some fun." Alya attempted to persuade them." Dim the lights, please." The host gave the order.

As the first spotlight fell on Manik, all of the lights dimmed." So our first singer is the hot and dashing Manik Malhotra." The host made the announcement." Manik, Manik, Manik." The audience applauded him."Come on, bro. Cabir pushed him forward as Manik approached the stage and the music began.The song "Steal My Girl" was playing over the speakers.He began dancing and flirting with the other girls, but his eyes was always fixed on Nandini. She did notice it but chose to ignore it.He took a few steps with the crowd as he walked towards Nandini, pausing about an inch closer to her, but as he moved forward, Nandini pulled away, leaving Manik behind.

When he finished his song and the host returned to the stage, everyone applauded." That was a fantastic performance... "Thank you, Manik." Manik returned to his gang and stood there." Now, the next one is- "Cabir was given the limelight this time, and he took the stage to begin his act.For his performance, he chose "Call you mine" by The Chainsmokers.He sung the entire song while dancing a few steps towards Navya.The Fab 3 found it strange, but Manik recognised Cabir's feelings for Navya." It appears that all of the girls will turn to Cabir today to accept his offer." The host joked when Cabir sat down, and Cabir responded with a " thank you brother "" The next and final one is-" As the light swirled around the room, it eventually came to rest on Nandini, making Manik grin like an idiot for some reason.