LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

It was a bright and sunny day as everyone woke up from their dream land in a jiffy and why would they not? There wasn't much time left for the wedding day but the work load was more than enough. Both Manik and Nandini woke up from their deep slumber happy about the little moments they had shared last night. Their faces clearly depicted excitement for the start of the day.

Nandini tilted her head to the other side of her bed when the alarm buzzed. She lazily asided the quilt from her frame and turned to switch off the alarm where she ound a beautuful cup with her favourite cappuccino filled in it along with a morning sticky note on it. She knew who would it be so without wasting any further time she walked inside the washroom to get herself ready and walk down to thanks Manik . It was such a pleasant morning. The coffee was exactly of her taste, the way she liked.

Downstairs Manik had been waiting for Nandini for a really long time as he made some calls as well. At one sideof the villa he could clearly see the relatives chirping with Granny about Mukti being her choice. He was happy that Mukti was getting the most safest and best place in the whole world. Of course it had to be cause it was the family where his girl, Nandini was born and brought up in. How much good it will be for his family if Nandini will walk inside the Malhotra mansion and make it a home with people living and not moving like a dead corpse. The thought of them getting married was enough to heat up his cheeks, well who says boys don't blush.

Just then a little kid came up to him and started pulling his pants so he had to bend down a little to reach up to the kid's height.
" yes sir?" he asked the little kid.
" Are you blushing?" the boy asked.
" what? no i am not." Manik tried to lighten his face from the deep red color.
" then what is this pink pink on your face?" ofcourse the kid wanna know everything.
" where?" Manik tried acting innocent about it but the kid was no less as he pointed at his cheek, "here" he said.
"no it's nothing." Manik tried to deny it still.
" where you thinking about someone special?" the not so innocent kid asked.
" and little sir why do you think so?" Manik chuckled to this over enthusiastic boy.
" i have seen it in movies when someone thinks of their special ones they blush pink pink." explained the kid in his little baby voice.
" people should make these movies for adult only law." Manik mumbled yo himself.
" you said something friend?"
" yes do you want ice cream?" Manik forced a smile at him in order to bribe the kid before he said something not meant for the ears of a tiny women that must be somewhere around him.
" ice cream. yes yes i wan't ice cream." screamed the boy.
" then you can visit that corner, they have soo many flavours." Manik pointed out to the ice cream that was already called in by Cabir for the kids of the house.
" ok thank you but friend the special girl must be so beautiful" saying so the kid ran away for his life even before Manik could get a hold of him.
" kids these days damn" he mumbled o himself turning back to where he was originally standing when his eyes landed on Nandini as she walked down the stairs looking as gorgeous as ever. She too saw him and passed a smile . They were walking towards each other wanting to say a lot many things but unfortunately Granny came in between.
" Manik. Son can you please go to the designer with Mukti?" she requested him.
" yes sure Granny i will." he passed the old lady a smile, his eyes still on Nandini.
" thank you now go she is waiting for you outside." the lady informed him making Manik frown. he hadn't even met Nandini yet.
" okayy i am leaving." And so he walked away obviously after passing an oh-no look to Nandini while she left a laugh upon his irritated face.
" so sad for Manik." she mumbled to herself.
" Now what are you doing here. Go kid have some food we have alot of working to do." Granny patted her back while Nandini gave Granny a side hug.
" yes i am coming with you."

Nandini was watching upon all the arragements after having her breakfast when Rajat called her. She after instructing the workers walked towards him, "yes sir?" she asked.
" come and meet Kartik, he is my friend and a property dealer." the guy introduced her to the latter, Kartik was of a decent height with dark black hair falling somewhere on his forehead.
" hi it's great to meet you" Kartik forwarded his hand for a shake.
" hey. I am Nandini Rajat's younger sister" while Nandini gladly accepted it. She loved meeting new people and interacting with them.
" Nandini pleasse make him feel comfortable here. I have to go talk to Granny." Rajat requested.
" yes i will"
"so you live here with your family?" asked the dark haired boy.
"No no i don't live here with everyone."
" then?" he asked as they walked towards the open area.
"London" nandini answered his questions with a smile on her face.
"By the i love all your songs. Big fan you could say. I have heard a lot about you and Rajat also was telling me about you only" Kartik let out a nervous laugh.
"thanks, listen kartik i'll be back in a minute please" Nandini excused herself.
" ok i'll be waiting  " he obliged while Nandini forced a smile murmuring "clingy"