HEART ON FIRE

As everyone got seated inside the car, it swiftly drifted according to the scheduled destinations the driver was informed about. It seated FAb 5 along with Nandini and Aryaman facing one another trying not to make it as awkward as it felt. 

" So where are we going? " asked Cabir as he tried to break the ice that's been solidfying itself among them.
" on a tour of London." Aryaman was quick to answer trying his best to have Nandini not get indugled with them if it wasn't necessary. 
" haha nice joke but seriously where are we going to? exactly at what place?" Mukti scoffed before Nandini, who had been up untl now focusing outside the window shifted her gaze to the people inside as she said , " any place you would like to. You all are our guests so you get the chance decide."
" but we don't have any idea about London." stated Dhruv but Manik cut him off mid senstence as he said, "we can go to some place that you like the most Miss. Murthy." 
" we'll definitely go to my favourite place later Mr. Malhotra but it's you all who are visiting London for the first time and not us." Nandini answered back with a fake smile before she scrolled through her cell phone.
" Nandini. Umm can i call you that?" Alya asked trying not to offend the former.
" Nanz would be better"
" so Nanz. I have heard alot about the Tower Bridge here." Alya said showing Nandini a few pictures from her cell phone.
" Tower Bridge. Yeah it's my second most favourite place here." Nandini replied no interested in the conversation as she slipped back her phone inside her pocket.
" second most ? So what's the first one?" Cabir asked.
" you'll get to know soon. So driver lead us to the Tower Bridge." Nandini replied as she ordered the chauffeur about their change in the schedule.
" yes ma'am."

Soon they were all at the Tower Bridge as Aryaman held the door for Nandini , as he held her hand to help her down the foot. Pictures were clicked and cameras were flashed as their bodyguards moved forward to protect them from the mob that had hurdled around them. 
" so much security." Dhruv stated as a well built man covered him from the back.
" it's all because of this Aryaman." Nandini gave a stern look to her friend who kept his hand in air in his defence as he said, " you can't fight with me over this issue because we all know you need security in order to not get grilled among these people."
" Lets take a guide." alya suggested as she looked around at the various groups that were here for siteseeng and were being helped by a tour guide respectively.
" You must be joking alya." laughed Aryaman to which Manik came in her defence as he said, " Why would she joke Aryaman. We need a guide . We want to know about this place."

"it is a joke Manik. Because we don't need any guide here. We have Nanz with us. She is London's encyclopedia." Aryaman kept his arm around Nandini's shoulder as she ducked him with a small laugh. 
" Aryaman. that's so not true ok?" she said to which she earned a 'stop being so modest look' from her friend as she eventually gave in, " Fine lets go ahead I'll tell you all about each and every place we visit."
"so cool. Now we all will call you guide Nanz." teased Mukti.
" eeks no. " Nandini whined as she moved ahead followed by the others behind her.
" Will we be just talking here Miss. Guide or you'll give us a tour. " Manik said making Nandini stop in her track as he almost collided with her.
" Yes i am Mr Manik. This is Tower Bridge." nandini said pointing to the structure behind her.
" wow that is brand new information." Manik scoffed only to earn a glare from Nandini.
" thank you so much. But can you please shut your mouth for a while and let me complete." Nandini said.
" we are all yours" replied Manik as he whispered to himself, " atleast i am."
" So as i said this is Tower Bridge. It is a combined vascular and suspension bridge in London and crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol." Nandini started explaining the structure to everyone as Cabir cheered for her , "woooh. Guide Nanz . good going keep it up."
" You know what guys people have thing for this place." she said turning around to face it.
" what thing?" asked Dhruv.
" It's said that if you hang a lock here with a wish and you drop the key into the river then your wish will be fulfilled soon. " Nandini replied getting them to the chained area.
" so romantic" Alya was all in for the vibe.
" what romantic? Alya all this is rubbish." Mukti scoffed holding her friend from running away.