A TEASING SESSION

The dawn appeared and sunlight entered through the big french window that broke Nandini's beauty sleep.
She got up with a bad headache due to last night's hangover as she held it between her palms.
" Amms. Oh god my head. Amms. Where are you?. Uncle." she called out to people at her home unknown that she wasn't at her home right now.

Just then she saw a glass of lemonade in front of her. She looked upwards and thought it might be her uncle who kept it for her.
"Thank you uncle i- Manik what the hell are you doing at my place?" She screamed as soon as she realised who the lemon bearer actually was.

But Manik just signalled her to drink the lemonade which Nandini refused at first as she said, " no before this you tell me what are you doing here in my house , in my room! "

But this time Manik took the glass and kept it near her mouth and Nandini like an obedient kid drank it without any further arguments because her head was spinning

" ok done... Now tell me what are you doing here?" she asked again.
" Miss Murthy just look around. Its MY room and most importantly my house. Not YOURS . " Replied Manik moving his fingers in circle.

Nandini looked around and found that this room was way too different than hers as the reality hit her like a freakin truck. She was having faint memories from the previous night as the last thing she remembered was Manik taking her away towards the parking lot while she was making a complete fool of herself in front of his friends.

Nandini in her scared voice asked him, "Manik what am i doing here?"
" what do you mean by what am i doing here?!" Manik's eyes widened in surprise as he kept a hand over his widely open mouth.
" Manik the last thing i remember is you taking me towards the parking lot." Nandini answered in a low voice scared watching his expressions.
" That means you don't remember anything ? " Asked a dejected Manik.
" what do you mean?" Nandini started to panic this time.
" you don't remember any of our special moments." Manik looked down.
" what special moment? " listening to his words Nandini felt her heart beat at its maximum as fear started to crept in.
" last night !" he said in a low voice.
" last night ?" Nandini kept repeating his words.
" you and me in my room, on my bed." Manik wasn't making any strong sentences but he was rather ratting out words
" what do you mean?" She asked holding the pillow closer to ber.
" Last night, us-" But before Manik could complete his sentence, Nandini started crying bitterly as she kept mumbling to herself, "No this cant happen. "

" this is the truth Nndini. You know last night was the best night of my life. " Manik said holding her hand.
" you're lying" but Nandini pulled it away.
" Okay if i am lying then how are your outfits changed, why are you wearing my t-shirt and now sitting on my bed." Manik pointed at her attire which only made her cry even more. But not being able to keep a straight face, Manik bursted out in laughter as he held his stomach trying so hard to control it.
Eventually the truth settled in as soon as Nandini saw him laughing but it made Nandini cry out more which got Manik in panic, " Nandini. Nandini it wasn't true, i am just joking." he saidm
" Noo" but Nandini was still out and about due to his prank.
" Nandini nothing happened..... I was just playing around. " He held her by her arm telling her the truth.
" but you said my clothes." she said between her hiccups.
" just because you were drunk my maid changed them for you. I haven't even touched you. Moreover i slept on the sofa." Explained Manik.
" and those nail marks on your neck that are visible. " she asked pointing at his neck.
" you were just struggling a bit last night to even hold yourself up , that's it Seriously nothing happened you just stop crying . Look i am sorry . Don't you trust me ?" Manik asked as Nandini eventually stopped crying and once again asked Manik for confirming in her childish way  " is it true?"
" oh god nandini how do i prove that now. Ok fine God's promise. " He said keeping his hand up in surrender.
" oh really how dare you joke around with a girl like that. You bloody monster . " With this Nandini threw a pillow towards Manik direction but he was quick enough to catch it on time and with this started their pillow fight.

The feathers were all around while they were busy in their own world laughing and beating each other. But suddenly Nandini lost her balance and was going to fall but Manik held her from her waist on time, since Nandini's speed was so quick so they both fell on the bed with her on top of him while Manik's one hand was secured around Nandini's waist and her both hands held his t shirt firmly over his chest. Both were drowned in each others eyes resulting in an eyelock.