AM I DRUNK?

Manik and Nandini were both standing in front of the bar counter, each holding a tray of ten vodka shots. Their friends were on either side of them. Navya with Nandini, and of course, the Fab 4 with their bestie Manik.Nandini was anxious after glancing at the tray since she knew she couldn't handle more than 6 shots and that if she drank them, she wouldn't be able to handle herself, but after seeing Manik's face, she knew it wasn't going to be easy. Her expectations were partially true because Manik was smirking to himself about her predicament because these shots were quite regular for him. Navya recognised the predicament as she led Nandini around a corner.

" Nandini " I don't think it's a good idea, so let's go. "You are not required to do this." Navya stated."I can't back out of this, Navya." "I must do it." She replied, nervously toying with her fingers." Nandini, I've known you for a long time. I know you're worried about it as well. I believe we should depart from here. We'll catch up with them later." Navya tried to take her away by holding her hand." Navya, I can't let them win. Right now, it's all about our girl's pride. You also haven't seen how Manik has been treating me. I'm confident I can do it. "All you have to do is relax." Nandini reassured her pal."Are you sure?" Navya inquired, still anxious." 100% sure. Let's go to them, or else that Monster will think I'm terrified." Nandini and Navya soon returned to the bar counter, where the others, particularly Manik, had been waiting for them."So, Miss Murthy, are you scared?" He inquired as soon as he noticed her." never. "Let's get started." Nandini said confidently as she faced the counter." Consider it, Miss Murthy. "This isn't your cup of tea." Manik grinned." If it isn't, then I'll make it." She responded." Such assurance. Or, more accurately, overconfidence." Manik spoke as he moved her shots in front of her." If your stupid interview is over, Mr. Manik Malhotra, we can begin." As Manik said, "as you say, miss," Nandini held one shot glass in her hand. "Let the game begin."Nandini downed one shot and made a face because it was so unpleasant. While Manik stood there holding his first glass, his friends became nervous for their friend." Is he insane? "Does he want to lose?" Mukti muttered angrily at Alya.'No, he can't do it. He's not going down without a fight." In low tones, Alya responded."Girls, shut up and watch," Dhruv instructed them, as Cabir added, "relax guys." You just have to wait and see."

Nandini wasn't looking at Manik at all since she was afraid of losing, so she upped her speed, but Manik remained going slowly. Nandini was on her fourth drink, while Manik was just on his third. Nandini soon became typsy as she struggled to make sense of her circumstances, causing Manik to smirk." See, I told you, ggiirrrr...lls can do that." Nandini spoke in a shaky voice as she struggled to stand up straight." Of course," she says. Manik chuckled as he observed her predicament.Navya was doing her best to keep her companion under control, while the others couldn't stop giggling at her antics. Nandini maintained one foot forward but was on the verge of falling when Manik caught her.

" Thank you, Manik. I'll bring her home. "Granny must be waiting for her," Navya speculated." Navya, I have a suggestion if you don't mind." Manik responded.Navya looked at Manik, perplexed."Actually, is it okay if I leave her at home in my car?" he said to her. It will be far more secure. Cabir will abandon you. If that's okay with you?"" Sure thing. " Cabir concurred."But-" Navya was hesitant as a heavily inebriated Nandini replied, "No one talks when the monster talks." Got it. Otherwise, he'll eat you. Everyone laughed out loud at her comment as Manik feigned a smile." I doubt you'll be able to handle her. Allow me to take her home." Manik attempted to persuade her."All right, fine. "Leave her safe and go home." Navya warned him, displaying her possessive friend trait." You simply unwind. "I'm not that bad," he said before turning to face Nandini and asking, "Shall we leave now?" Nandini tried nodding her head. The key word is being tested.'byeeee... Everyone... Bye Navya" she said as Manik drew her away with him.

Manik and Nandini were walking towards the parking lot when Manik realised, "Getting Nandini drunk was a bad idea." However, it was too late to do anything about it. In her sober state, the girl raised his blood pressure. She was literally driving him insane in her intoxicated state. Her juvenile actions irritated him to no end. "How come she couldn't act more maturely?"

Nandini was having trouble walking straight, and her giggling wasn't helping. Manik was enraged beyond words."Can't you just shut up and walk?" he pleaded, wrapping his arms over Nandini's shoulders and escorting her to his car.

Nandini laughed even harder after being admonished, but a sharp look from Manik prompted her lay her finger on her lip and murmur Shhh' while pouting childishly. Her brown hair fell lightly across her cheeks as she stiffened her giggles.

It was thundering outside, and lightning was lighting up the sky."It's going to rain, Mr. Monster," she said."Thank you for the weather forecast," he added, faking a fleeting smile towards her.Nandini prodded his light dimple and exclaimed, 'I love dimples.' Manik felt a shiver run down his spine as she inched closer to him and said, "Especially on you." But he shook his head, telling himself.

'Focus Manik, just get this moron to the car and be done with it.' He was planning on doing just that. But Nandini wasn't about to be quiet. In fact, she spoke at length throughout the long and painful climb up to their automobile.

" Why are you always flirtatious? "You know all the girls are always staring at you," she scolded, her small finger pinching his chest.Manik swivelled around to interrupt her gibberish, but she lost her equilibrium and crashed unsteadily on him. But he caught both of them before they fell to the ground." W.H.Y C.A.N'.T Y.O.U J.U.S.T S.H.U.T U.P? " he asked, emphasising every syllable.

Nandini laughed and said, "Because you're being mean to me," sticking out her tongue at him. Manik forced her to sit in the passenger seat as they approached the automobile.Nandini kept blabbering and annoying Manik all the way to the Malhotra Mansion. Manik led her into the home as soon as they arrived, and all the servants stood gawking at Nandini's state, but Manik's one stern glance made them quiet.Manik escorted Nandini to his room because he didn't want to confront Neyonika at this time. 'Your room's rather wonderful, Mr. Monster,' Nandini added." Thank you very much, and please stop calling me that. " He responded by keeping her in her place.' what?" Nandini inquired, her eyes widening." MONSTER ". He stated." You've turned into a monster. "What should I do?" Nandini replied in a baby voice, gazing down. "What did I even do?" Manik inquired." Because you came first. "It was an accident." She blabbered, making little sense." What?" Manik was perplexed, but before Nandini could respond, she passed out in Manik's arms, and he ordered his servants to force her to don any of his garments.

As Manik entered the room, the maid opened the door after changing her clothes. He looked at the sleeping Nandini before grabbing a tee and running to the toilet. He approached Nandini after exiting the bathroom, whispering to himself, "You are so cute Nandini, but only when you are sleeping." It's like a walking nightmare when you're awake." Manik went to the sofa and slept on it after saying this.