FRIENDSHIPS ARE YELLOW

A new day arrived with the same hustle and bustle but this time rather a quick one cause it was the auspicious haldi ceremony ( an indian culture ceremony where both bride and groom are touched with turmeric paste) going to be held today. Rajat was talking with his friends in the hall  wearing a yellow coloured kurta paired with a white pant. The boys were busy arranging the hall for both the groom and bride .   

In the centre was two seats divided by a curtain in between, one side was for the bride and the other for the groom.

Manik was all set in his yellow kurta just as the others for the haldi theme. It when he feels a tap on his shoulder and he turns around to watch all Cabir, Dhruv and Rajat lost somewhere. He gestured cabir asking why did he called when Cabir pointed his finger towards the stairs, moving his gaze he found Mukti accompanied by all the girls by her either side. Mukti wore a sleeveless choli with matching yellow frill shararas. Navya too wore a beautful anarkali.

Alya wore a yellow light weigted lehenga and then his eyes fell on nandini who walked down beside Mukti giving complex to the others in a plain yellow saree and a sleeveless blouse hugging to her frame completely, showing her perfect curves, his eyes along with the others got sticked to them and their mouth opened ajar.

Nanz pov

I walked down the stage and saw my brother and everyone watching us all girls intently. Navya said before that all the boys will be shocked to see us and yes she was right they were standing as if they have seen girls for the first time but where is that one person for whom i got dressed. Aah there he is but he isn't watching me his gaze travelled from every girl to me and then stopped as if drinking up all my inscent while i too blushed watching his intense gaze.

Now i too noticed him clad in a yellow kurta with the others complemeting it with a pair of blue denims and his sleeves folded up till his elbow like always, he too looked edible. Nanz such intimidating thoughts edible. So what he is mine and pretty much everyone here knows that. It was when i came out of my ooh Manik looks so edible lala land when everyone clapped for Mukti as she walked down and sat at one side which was for the bride.

Nanz pov end  

Nanz walked and went towards Rajat's side. Firstly the haldi was applied on him with all aunty's colourong him all yellow while everyone laughed. Nanz rubbed the haldi on his stuble to which he frowned but quickly, he too rubbed his stuble on her cheeks making her giggle while Manik watched her or rather admired her. Mukti too giggled watching the brother-sister duo  

Now all the haldi used on Rajat was wiped off and that same haldi was given to the bride's side. Mukti was all ready to be applied . All the elders came in front and the first one to put haldi was Granny who was busy glaring Rajat who kept making faces at Mukti teasing her. She touched the leaf with the haldi and touched it with Mukti's body from head to toe. All the aunties applied the haldi as per the ritual.