TROUBLE IN PARADISE

The squad reached the hotel in about 30 minutes as they looked at it in awe. It was supposedly one of the best hotel's in the entire London city.
"Sir and Ma'am. This is your hotel. It's one of the best hotel in East london. You'll be staying here for sometime while our exectives have decided that once the deal gets sealed then you'll be staying with them at their mansion for better time management." Albert explained them as he signed on their hotel room cards.
" but i must say this place is beautiful as well." alya complimented the place.
" you are right. But Albert where's the pool here?" asked Mukti.
" Ma'am in each room there is a small pool provided and at the backside of the hotel there's a big swimming area." replied Albert.
" Impressive. But-" Alya was about to ask some more questions but Cabir saved the poor fellow.
" guys lets get freshened up first. Everyone retire back to their rooms and then we'll talk and roam around London. What say?" asked Cabir.
"I agree Cabir. So Albert any good places to see here?" Manik adderessed their guide.
"Yes sir there are alot of places in London for you to enjoy but you don't have to worry about it since our executives have already planned the city tour for you." informed the guy.
" So our rooms ?" asked Dhruv.
" yes sir just a second." replied Albert before he addressed the manager, " hello Mr. Stephen."
" Welcome Mr Albert. Your rooms are ready and these are your keys." a man in his mid 40's shaked his hand with that of Albert's before he handed him the room keys.
" everything here is quite fast." Mukti joked.
" they have to be because if our CEO get's to know that it's not perfect then she'll not just take away their jobs but she can be quite influential to have them leave the city too." Albert replied with a sincere smile making Mukti loose her laugh.
" interesting. It will be soo good to meet her." said Cabir.
" yes sure." Manik nodded his head in affirmation as he thought, " why do i feel so attracted to this women. This ain't right. Manik you are here for some work. Compose yourself."
" so i'll see you in the evening sir. Good day." saying so Albert took his leave while the others followed the bellboys to their respective rooms. 

Mukti and Alya had their rooms adjacent to one another while the guy's were just opposite to them with their rooms adjacent to each other's. It was a perfect room for everyone, a spacious room consisting of a round king sized bed at the centre with a huge garden view at the boy's side while Mukti and Alya could see the huge pool from theirs. Their bathrooms were built in to even fit in a baby elephanta with amazing interiors and branded products. At the shore of their room balcony was pleasantly lavish indoor jacuzzi area.

Manik went to the washroom as he decided to get ready soon in order to check on their future development works and have a meeting with their manager before they leave the premises while the others were quite tired and hence decided to have their snacks in their rooms and then grab some sleep from the jet lag.

Manik took good 30 minutess to freshen up as he took a long shower in orderr to ease his sudden spidey senses. Getting out in a robe, he straightaway headed towards the balcony and stood there for sometime feeling the wind touch his face.
The air was soothing and contained some calmness but along with the sincerity, it did send some strange message, as if something good was gonna happen to him finally. Something that might ease out his locked soul. Manik took his wallet out of his pocket and opened it to face a picture of Nandini with her beautiful smile.

"The things i did were wrong. I know but i am sorry. Just please come back and let me explain for once, i promise i'll make everything all right as before. I know the things i said can't be taken back but we can try. People say that if our destiny pulls us away from our loved ones, it means that we are never meant to be. But i'll make us meant to be, for forever. I promise you Nandini I'll find you back in my life. You know i feel something special in this city, as if I'll get my life back." he thought but his chain of thought were broken by a knock at his door.
"who's this?" he asked securing his robe well on his torso.
" sir your order." came the waiter's reply from the other side of the door as Manik opened it and let him in.

The bell boy came inside and kept the food on the table. After he left, Manik took had his food and indulged himself in his work because it was the only way he could control his thoughts and emotions by going ignoring the reality of his loneliness. The evening came by quicker than expected when Manik's phone buzzed with Cabir's message.
" Albert called. We all need to get ready by 7." the text read.
" Okay i'll be there." Manik replied as he splashed some water on his face.
"Also he said that there is a pub here. So you know what i mean. *Wink emoticon*." typical Cabir thing , Manik thought.
"Yeah now can i get ready." replying to his final text, Manik kept his phone and went to the closet as he rummaged through it for some decent clothes. He finally decided to go with a simple blue jeans and a t-shirt as his mind went back to the old time

*2 years back*

At Manik's mansion both him and Nandini were conversing in his room after they had finished the coffe she had brought over for them.
" Nandini which t-shirt should i wear." asked Manik as he kept throwing one clothing item after another as he rejected them.
" Manik it's just a normal day wear anything, we are already late for the practices because you were still sleeping." replied an annoyed Nandini as she informed Navya of their her late arrival.
" Nandini you are my friend. Please help me and you know Manik Malhotra needs to look the best everyday." said Manik as he picked out a red t-shirt and showed it to her.
" yes sure. Soo this red one is better moreover red suits you and you look good in this." Nandini replied as she looked up and then back to her phone.
" good or hot?" Manik asked with a smirk as he grabbed her phone from her hands.
" umm. Cute" replied Nandini as she finally made an eye contact with him but bursted out laughing as she saw his straight face.
" cute-" Manik gave her a pointed look before he started running behind her.

*Present time*

" I remember Nandini each and every memory." he said looking at the mirror when his phone flashed with Cabir's message asking him to get down to the hall, to which he replied " i am coming."

Downstairs at the lobby area, everyone had been waiting for him when he walked him and asked after looking around for their guide, " Cabir. Where is Albert?"
" he is waiting outside in the car." Cabir informed him.
" Manik you look soo handsome." Alya complimented him as she snapped his picture for their instagram page.
"Thank you. By the way you and Mukti are not looking any less." replied Manik.
" If the compliment session is over so can we leave." Dhruv said as he came back after answering a phone call.

They all soon greeted Albert at the main door , who was waiting for them with his car. He too had changed into a little less formal attire.
"Mr. Albert where are we going?" Mukti asked as he oepened the car door for her.
"Since you have been here today so I thought tomorrow anyhow you'll be meeting our CEO, so for today we are going to London's most popular club." he answered.
"Really! I have heard alot about the club's in here. They say that it's just magical and amazing." said an over enthusiatic Alya.
"you've heard it right ma'am." albert replied as he asked the driver to drive to their desired location.
" so how much time will it take to get there?" asked Cabir after some 15 minutes or so as he tried making small talks.
" we are already here sir." Albert replied opening the door for them befor ehe added, " This is the best and the most elite club here. Shining star. It's actually under our ownership."
"I must say your owner is multi talented." Dhruv said as he adored the place.
"They quite are and a good news is that since it's a Saturday today, you'll be soon meeting both of out owners here as our CEO performs for the crowd here." Albert informed them.
"woah they do?" asked a surprised Cabir.
"Well they are pretty popular among their crowd so they do but it's mostly our femal boss that does it on Saturday's to kick off the weekend night."said the guy.
"so we'll get to meet her today?" asked Manik.
"ofocurse you will. It's better than having a first meeting at the office." replied labert as he got them inside the club but Manik held back.
" Why do i feel that it's something special as if i have butterlfies in my stomach. Manik relax ok she is some other women for you. In this way you are cheating on Nandini by thinking about someone else, just get inside and have this night over with." Manik thought to himself as he looked around the city lights.

Well is this the beginning of the second phase? The beginning of hatred? Maybe, but surely of the beginning of an arising pure love amongst two which was left incomplete during the first phase of their relationship.