NEW MEANERS IN TOWN

The next day came up with hopes and determination. Hope to get a loved one back and determination to not feel weak infront of the former person in order to show that the world's around her has changed now.

At the hotel the entire was getting ready to go to their accomplances mansion and face them with Manik hoping to get Nandini back and Fab 5 helping him like buddies should. Must be easy right? 

While on the other side there had been hustle bustle at the mansion since the first ray of the dawn. Nandini had been busy guiding her servants to have everything as perfect for their stay as she could so that they don't point out a fault in anything while Aryaman kept standing at one corner watching his ever so calm best friend get tensed after ages. The last time he had seen her like this was when she had planned that surprise proposal for Manik. Ironic isn't it?

"Can't you all do just one work properly. Look the rooms should be cleaned. New bedsheets and cover. Arrggg everything should be just up to date. No don't use so much chillies. Manik doesn't like it. I mean most of them don't. Do not break that vase." the sound of constant whining and commandement could be heard even from a mile.

She knew she was panicking way too much over a silly thing but remotely since morning everything for her had been going into darkness and silence all of a sudden as each thing would remind her of the past. No she can't be weak. She had promised herself that she'll show them that she is not at all affected by them. Wasn't that the plan since like- yesterday. Her chain of thoughts was broken by Aryaman who had been watching his best friend in dilemma, he knew  that it wasn't the time to get frustrated but rather be calm with her.
" Nanz. Hey so whats the plan?" he asked remotely ignoring all the wierdness and awkwardness coming along their way today.
" Plan. Aryaman the plan is to show them how good we are at treating our guests. Even if they are our enemies. To show them that alot have changes in the past 2 years." she replied back with surity and rather a straight command.
"so ready to face them all once again?" he asked giving her his hands to help her down the stairs.

" Aryaman you know me soo well right? So you should be knowing by now that the old Nandini who was stupid and who didn't understand what was going around has been left behind too far and now it's the new Nanz, who knows how this works and how people are in this world." saying so Nandini went back to check on all the arrangements for one last time as Albert alerted her of their arrival soon.

The car entered the gates of a huge mansion leaving the people sitting inside it, starstruck. The beauty of the mansion was enough to make anyone's mouth shut. As the five friends came out of the car, all of them having their mouths wide open upon the flourished beautiful mansion infront of their eyes, its exterior, the colourful and cheerful big garden in front of the mansion, showed how much things have changed around.
Albert's voice brought them to the reality as they all tried to digest everything they have just been introduced to.

"As we approached the mansion, I couldn't help but hold my breath as I looked at it's magnificence. The huge gates protecting the home were made of the finest quality of material and with the entitlement of it's owners written on top of it. I think it's gold plated, with the mansion made of polished white rock. Marble statues stood tall and mighty by the entrance and I couldn't seem to take my eyes off from the brilliant details on them.
I forced myself to look away, however, as we walked up the steps and into the mansion. The interior was not less than that either. No one and i mean it, that one can point out any mistake at anything cause everything was actually well fitted. It was a place beyond anyone's imagination . All the modern interior furniture designs costliest paintings everything setup so appropriately.
The way Nandini likes. Watching this structure made me proud of my lady love even more since she had built this mansion on her own without me. But i bet our next home would be a mixture of both our ideas. The thought of our home only made goosebumps in my body. " thought Manik with each step he took inside the premises.

" Manik looks like your girl worked too hard. " Cabir complimented him with a huge smile.
"this is just- damn where should I even start from. No words to describe. Everything looks beyond perfection." Dhruv was the next person to get out of the chokehold of that house.
" Gosh i bet before leaving this place, i'll get a lot of photos from here." joked Mukti as she touched one of the statues.
" its just like a fairytale castle. I would love to live in it. Its like the more you walk inside of it, the more beautiful and big it looks." Alya said as she recorded a video for her social media account.
" i know my Nandini is the best." Manik replied with a smirk but their conversation was short since they saw their hosts walking upto them.