Autumn Memories:

Bryan Stars: In Autumn, Bryan and you love to go to the park together. Sometimes, you would go to the playground and climb up the slides as well as pushing each other on the swing. Every single time he stops swinging, he manages to turn his head to an angle and kiss you softly, but passionately. Then, the two of you decide to go to the local bakery to get some pastries and coffee to finish off the day together. 

Alex Dorame: In Autumn, Alex and you love to make road trips out to places, and sometimes you guys like to take the long way home, so you guys can spend more time together. Then, Alex and you go back to her house and watch movies and cuddle until you two fall asleep. http://i.imgur.com/CHYhT4v.jpg

Shannon Taylor: In Autumn, Shannon and you love to go shopping at an outdoor mall and sip from the cups of coffee you purchased. If the wind was too much for you guys, you would go back home and build a fort and watch whatever Netflix offered. 

Kyle David Hall: In Autumn, Kyle and you loved to wear oversized sweaters and take walks in the park together. You guys would intertwine your hands, and embrace the moment you had together. Slowly, you two walked around the park with the street lights illuminating the trail, and you would talk about the most random things that came to mind. Then, you grabbed Kyle's beanie and ran off with it, and Kyle runs behind you trying to get it back. Laughs would fill the air, and Kyle pulled you back to retrieve it. 

Johnnie Guilbert: In Autumn, Johnnie and you couldn't wait for Thanksgiving, so you guys spend most of the time in the kitchen making food. Johnnie would roll out the dough to use to bake chocolate chip cookies, and Johnnie managed to flick some flour in your face. That banter turned into an all-out food fight, with cookie dough scattered around the kitchen and flour in each other's hair. 

Jeydon Wale: In Autumn, Jeydon and you loved to have movie marathons consistently. Movies you guys would watch was Harry Potter, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride and Edward Scissor-Hands. Not only did you have a variety of movies, but the food was amazing. Jeydon would buy all types of candy, popcorn, pizza and soda to satisfy your food needs. Then, the two of you cuddled and talked about life.

Jordan Sweeto: In Autumn, Jordan and you always had competitions to see who's the better gamer. Jordan would pull out all of his video games, and the two of you would play games such as Star Fox, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, Mari and Kirby. If you won, Jordan would pretend to pout and then shower you with kisses. Spending time with Jordan was always a blessing.