Requested: With Knifes

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for a while, but school's been a bitch lately with all the homework and projects that are being thrown at me. Anyway, I'll try my best to update this weekend to make up for my absence. Plus 6,000 Reads?! Holy shit, guys. Thank you so much for supporting this story. Whenever you guys comment, add or favorite my story, it makes me feel so great! You have no idea. I love you guys so much! I have a quick question for everyone: Are my imagines too long? Should I shorten them? Also, Stay strong and stay beautiful, guys <3

Another request for the awesome Kohnnieloverforever

"Welcome to Hot Topic!" A worked greeted at the front of the store. I wasn't one to not smile back when someone was optimistic to me, and I couldn't just not say anything about it. There's so much negativity in the world, and it's nice to have someone genuinely optimistic say something to me - It's something I need. It's something I need because of what happened this morning between my foster parents and I. To summarize the event, I was tired of being abused and being treated like someone I'm not. I'm not the kind of person to do drugs nor am I stupid enough to do them, yet my foster parents make me out to be someone I'm not. I'm not going to be like them, and I'm not going to be stupid enough to get into something that'll take over my life. I try to let these thoughts slide, and I go to the band shirt side of the store and skim through any band shirt I don't already have, which is hard to define. I have so many that I just lost count of which ones I have and don't have. I notice that there are Bring Me The Horizon, Blink-182, Crown The Empire, Mayday Parade and Panic! At The Disco Shirts, but I'm pretty sure I have them already. I look over at the traditional rock bands and notice an exclusive shirt from The Ramones that I didn't have. I go over to the appropriate spot, and find one in my size. After getting the shirt, I went to check out the jewelry and the pins before I went to the line to pay. Besides the shirt, I got a cute necklace and a few pins, but I noticed that the necklace wasn't the only thing that's cute. This boy in front of me looked absolutely hot, and now I'm convinced to switch to the other line so he doesn't see me. But there were people behind me too, and they would notice that I'd switch lines just to prevent embarrassing myself in front of the hot guy. I stayed in line and waited for my impending doom. 

The boy was gathering the bags from the counter, and then he turned around and that's when it hit me. It's Johnnie Guilbert! I'm a huge fan of both him and My Digital Escape, and my god, he's right in front of me! My best friend won't believe this. But I can't let him leave. Ugh. I walked up to the cashier and put my items on the counter, and while the cashier was doing their job, I looked back and noticed Johnnie was just outside of the store on his phone. If I'm lucky, the phone call will continue and I can talk to him.

"That'll be $33.50," The cashier said sternly. I paid the cashier, and took the bag with me. There he is. Although I'm messing with fate right here, how can I not? I walk out of the store, and I decide to be casual and "accidentally" bump into him. I bump into him, but it sends the both of us go backwards and people began staring at us. At this point, I do feel bad for this. 

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed and apologized. Johnnie chuckled a bit, and helps me up. Suddenly, I get awkward and I play with the sleeves on my jacket to prevent myself from looking into his eyes. 

"It's fine. Are you okay?" Johnnie asked concerned, and handed me my bag. I find it hard not to blush at the little hand contact we're having. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered back to him, still trying not to blush. Why am I such a fool? 

"To make it up to you, do you want to get something from the food court?" 

Wait, is he asking me to have lunch with him? When I fell, did I fall into another dimension? These things like this in fanfiction never come true, but now I'm having that fanfiction experience. I manage to choke out a, "Sure," before we started walking towards the food court. Dozens of crowds and families are surrounding the tables that it's hard for us to find somewhere to sit. We decide to go to Chick-Fil-A, and I ordered my favorite meal from there before we went to find a seat. We found one towards the bathrooms, and we ate our food.