Requested: At The Beach

This imagine is written for @Namisawesome 

"Hey everyone! Today, me and my beautiful Nami are joining My Digital Escape for a day at the beach before the tour commences tomorrow evening," Kyle explained to the camera, and gave me a soft kiss when he mentioned me. We continued to walk down through the house and made our way to the foyer, but instead of focusing on Kyle, I'm focusing on the tiles beneath me. I don't like to take pictures or be the star in videos, and even though Kyle knew this, he still put the camera on me and expected me to not shy away. I want to be more confident - I really do, but my self-esteem won't allow me to. Before I could process more thoughts to distract me from Kyle, I felt him pull me into his chest and kiss the top of my head, "You need to be more confident. I understand that it's hard, and that it takes time, but try and do it for me. It's hard to look at my guardian angel without her knowing how meaningful she is in my life." When he said those words, a smile converted the straight line that was temporarily on my face. Kyle had his way with words that always made me feel better. He leaned down to kiss me and we kissed for a short second, then I grabbed the keys from the box before leaving the house. 

~Skip The Car Ride~

Twenty minutes into our car ride, we arrived at the beach and were greeted by familiar friendly faces, "Hey guys!" Johnnie yelled through a high-pitched screech that rang through my ears, that had Kyle run up to him and embrace in a tight hold.

"Daddy! Baby!" The two yelled together in unison, while Alex and Shannon joined my side to replace the void Kyle just made. 

"Hey Nami! We're just about to head to our spot. Come with!" Alex greeted, and the three of us walked towards their normal spot, while the boys continued to embrace the Kohnnie moment. The waves started to cascade, and the salt from the water sprayed onto my skin, while I took in the wonderful scenery. With every step I took, the sand took the moment to cover my feet in the soft substance, the sun hit my skin with its effective rays, a bit of wind met my hands in a gentle breeze, and the waves were making the perfect finishing touch to make this a great day. We sat down the lawn chairs, and Shannon got the cooler. We sat down on the chairs to take a moment to rest when the boys ran over with water guns. Damn it, I know where this is going. The three of us noticed them, and we sprinted off in the other direction with them following. They were hot on our trail, and Jordan raced towards me and sprayed me in the back with the water gun, "Jordan!" Upon saying that, I turned around and tripped on my ankle, leading me to tumble down, so Jordan help me up in his arms. 

"Gotcha," Jordan smirked and took me back towards the group, and put me down next to Kyle. I punched Jordan on the side, which gave him a reason to laugh at my weak attempt to hurt him. I nodded my head in disappointment, and looked towards Kyle. He looked a bit stiff, and looked like he was holding something back, but kept ignoring my advances. Because of this, I let the moment go, and we continued the day swimming, eating, building sandcastles on top of each other, splashing one another and talking. It's great to catch up with old friends, but what happened with Kyle earlier still burns in the back of my mind. Should I ask him? 

The sun took its final bow for the day and set in the west. The eight of us were gathered in a straight line watching the sunset to what was a perfect day, and laughed about the hilarious moments we shared: Johnnie tried to pick Alex up, but ended up falling into the water, Shannon and Bryan were laying down listening to music with their eyes closed and Jeydon hit the duo with water from the water gun, Jordan opened up a can of soda and it exploded in his face, and Kyle got slapped by the water and fell over. After the sunset happened, Kyle directed me towards a giant rock near the van we took and I assumed that he needed to address what happened earlier. 

"Nami, I want to apologize for what happened earlier. I shouldn't of ignored you. It's just. It's just that I get insecure too. How Jordan was interacting with you, it made me feel that I wasn't good enough for you, and I'm sorry," Kyle explained, while he played with hands. He focused on his hands and not on me, so he didn't notice the stare I was giving him.

"What? Jordan's just a good friend, but that's all he'll ever be. He didn't capture my heart like you did when we first met," I told him with a reassuring look, and intertwined his hand with mine. Kyle decided to look up at me and moved our hands, "Trust me, you're the only man I see. I promise." Kyle still looked unsure, so I sat next to him and kissed his cheek. Kyle moved his head and kissed me passionately for a minute before pulling away.