Requested: Soccer Match

Requested By @elizabeth9595

The crowd continued to stomp their feet on the bleachers throughout the field while the game came to the climax: 43 to 40. Even though we're ahead by three points against our major rivals, if they somehow score, they'll end up winning the game and taking our name as undefeated. On top of this soccer match, my best friend told me that she'd bring my blind date to the game to catch me in action. First off, I don't like blind dates - never have and never will. Despite making it clear to my best friend, he still doesn't listen to my strong attempts to keep him from interfering with my personal life. That man; I swear to god. 

Noticing that Heidi has the ball, I make a mad dash towards Heidi to complete our plan to win the game. Heidi takes notice that I'm near and kicks the ball towards me and I get it at just the right time, and I'm also avoiding every obstacle that our rivals are throwing at me. I ran to the goal and noticed the goalie was mocking me through her eyes; I could see it. Her ice cold stare was intensifying by the moment and went against the sweat running down my forehead. The rivals were beginning to crowd me, and I had to make my move. I kick the ball right at the goal, but the kick must have been too powerful because as I soon as I kicked the ball, I fell backwards and landed on my right shoulder. The impact was instant and I noticed people around me were starting to kneel down to check to make sure I was fine. Heidi, Amelia, Dakota and Holly pushed people out of the way to let my best friend Cody and his friend through; that must be Bryan. 

"Hunter, are you okay?" Cody asked with genuine concern.

"Of course she's not, dumb ass," Bryan insulted and went to put his hand against my forehead. For someone who's been in the heat, his hand was cold against my forehead. Cody knelt down beside me, and ushered the coach to come over to me. Coach Johnson came over and looked nervous as what to do.

"Can you stand?" Coach Johnson asked. I got off the ground and Cody and Bryan had their hands on my back to catch me if I fell. When I stood up, nothing hurt, but when I tried rolling my shoulders as a way of relaxation, a sharp pain echoed through my body and made me wince. 

"Fuck!" I yelled out a little too loud, and all the kids that were near had their ears covered by their parents. Oh come on, it's just one word. Bryan started to laugh at the parent's reactions and brought me over to the bleachers. Cody walked over to us and noticed that I was starting to get comfortable around him, so he walked off to the nearest food area to buy some snacks to fill up his stomach before the date. 

"Does it hurt when I do this?" Bryan asked before moving a strand of my hair and rubbing my neck. I admit, it does hurt a little bit, but it's a good kind of hurt. I also love how gentle he's being about it. 

"Nope," I responded back. My back started to arch backwards due to the great feeling, and Bryan chuckled into my hair. 

"You still want to go on that double date?" 

"Of course."

"What about your shoulder?"

"It'll heal."

A/N: What's up you guys? Also, I'm so close to 3,000 reads! That's insane! Thank you so much for all the reads. It means so much to me.Anyway, for the people that recently had spring break, I hope you enjoyed it and for others that haven't had it yet, I hope it's as awesome as you are. Stay strong and stay beautiful loves. <3