Kyle: Fighting and Confrontations

*First Person Point of View*

Fighting has always been something I've tried to avoid for as long as I can remember. Growing up, fighting and confrontation would be in the house 24/7 and it was up to me to avoid it at all costs. Unfortunately, fighting and confrontation are everywhere in the world and I can't avoid the world, even though I'd like to. But I was confronted by the man I thought who loved me, and it made me wonder if this relationship is even worth it anymore. I mean, the person you love should treat you well; not hurt you. 

"Y/N! Get in here!" I heard from downstairs followed by a door slam. I was taken aback from the demand because Kyle didn't sound like his playful self that I fell in love with two years ago. I quietly put my laptop on top of the duvet and walked out of the bedroom and downstairs to meet with Kyle. When I got down to the foyer, Kyle wasn't there, but then I heard a slam in the dining room. I couldn't help but jump in shock at the sound. This isn't the Kyle I fell in love with. I turned my head to the left room, which is the dining room and Kyle was standing there examining his hand. He must've hurt his hand when he slammed it onto the table. I crept into the room, but his head shot up at me and it seemed like he was ready to throw me out of the house. I bit my lip to keep myself from saying something I would regret and I walked forward to Kyle to calm him down, but when I put my hand on his shoulder, he threw it off and kept a tight hold of my wrist. 

"Kyle, please let go," I tried to get him off, but he resisted. 

"I'm not letting go until you explain why you've become such a bitch." I'm not just offended by the fact he called me a bitch, but I'm a bit freaked out about how calm he's talking to me. It's clear that he's mad, but the fact that he can control his insanity like that scares the fuck out of me. I kept tugging my arm to get my wrist away from Kyle, but he started bending it and damn, it's killing me. Out of instinct, I started to scream due to the pain and finally, Kyle let my wrist go and pinned me up against the wall, "Why have you become such a bitch?" Kyle is literally leaning his body into me and whispered into my ear very quietly, but full of spite and anger.

"I honestly have no idea why you think I'm a bitch. I've never done anything to earn that." He chuckled at my comment, while I found it hard to breathe. He let go of me and left in a state of awe.

"Are you really that oblivious? Are you seriously that oblivious?" Kyle started full-out laughing and at this point, I wanted to get out of the house. I want to get out of this house and get as far away as I can from Kyle. I started running up the stairs and Kyle ran after me. I sprinted up the stairs and ran into the bedroom and locked it before Kyle could get in. As soon as I locked the door, I slid down the door and cried silently to myself. I just want to get out of here, but Kyle's going to block the doorway. God, how could I be so stupid to fall in love with his disguise? It makes me sick and hopeless. I heard Kyle on the other side of the door groaning and yelling to himself and I tried to drown out his noises and attempts to get out there. I'm not fooling for that this time. 

Kyle's Point of View:

Personally, I don't like the way I acted towards Y/N. The way I acted towards her was too aggressive and deep down, I know it. But sometimes people don't tell the truth unless it feels like their lives are being threatened. God, I should've never listened to Bryan. Bryan said that he saw Y/N with another guy and that they were getting a little too close for just friends. I thought if I took matters into my own hands, I could talk to Y/N and find out the truth, but no. I overreacted and I'm pretty sure Bryan's been trying to get together with Y/N for a while now. As of right now, she's scared to come to me and I don't blame her. I turned into a monster. Plus, if I tried to talk to her, she wouldn't let me come in and make things right. Maybe I should just wait by the door and wait until she comes out. 

Y/N's Point of View:

Instead of being at the door, I took advantage of the empty bed and fell asleep after an hour of non-stop crying. 

The Next Morning ...

I woke up with a little bit of help of the sun seeping through the curtains and the memories of last night are still ruminating in my mind. I went into the bathroom and examined the fresh bruises and cuts on my skin. Well, damn. I attempted to cover the bruises with foundation and applied makeup to my face before picking out something to wear. Once I was ready, I looked at the door with fear. Kyle could be on the other side ready to attack me. Should I go out there? After five minutes of contemplating, I went out the door, but I couldn't move forward due to Kyle's body curled up on the floor. Did Kyle stay here the entire night? Even though I was scared to, I decided to wake up Kyle with a few gentle pushes before he yawned and woke up without problems. 

"Have you been here all night?" I asked genuinely concerned even though I shouldn't be. 

"Yeah. Listen Y/N, I'm so, so, sorry for the way I acted. I don't deserve to have you. All I do is mistreat you." 

"Kyle, listen to me. This was the first time in our relationship you've mistreated me and even though I'm still mad about it, that doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. It means that we're going to have to get over this together." Kyle smiled at me and we kissed. Relationships do have their bumps, but as a couple, we have to get over it together.