What He/She Likes About You

Bryan: Bryan loves how outspoken you are. The fact that you stand by what you believe in and continue to speak the truth, makes him love you so much more. He also loves how you always try to be optimistic in the hardest situations, and how independent you are. 

Alex: Alex loves how charismatic you are. She also loves how nerdy you are about certain subjects and fandoms. Alex loves you endlessly and loves all the little things of being with you.

Shannon: Shannon loves how passionate and determined you are with your dreams and talents. The fact that sometimes you'll stay up all night to perfect what you need to do to achieve an aspect, makes her fall in love with you even more. She also loves how shy you can get, because it gives her more of a reason to tell you how much she loves you.

Kyle: Kyle loves how energetic and crazy you are. He loves a challenge, and trying to keep up with the energy you have is a great challenge for him. He also loves how much of a smart ass you can be, because it gives him a reason to say rude things, but you won't get offended. 

Johnnie: Johnnie loves how smart you are, because it gives him an opportunity to have intelligent conversations. Although you're smart, you know when to kick back and relax and mess around. He loves this about you, and you're always there for him when he needs it and vice versa. Johnnie finds you as his best friend.

Jeydon: Jeydon loves how courageous and confident you are. You're not afraid of anything, and whenever someone talks shit about you, you know it isn't true. Jeydon wishes that he were like this, and thinks of you as the person he wants to be. He also loves how sarcastic you are, because it gives him a reason to act the same way towards you. Lastly, he thinks that you have a charm to attract others to you, but it's true because you got Jeydon.

Jordan: When asked about you, he always describes you as artistic, down to earth, stubborn and childish you are. He loves how you are devoted to what you do, and strive to become better, no matter how hard it can get. Jordan loves the fact that whenever you two are together, you can be yourself, which is childish. You can act as annoying as you want, but Jordan will continue to love you.