Christmas Presents You Give One Another:

*First Person Point of View*

Bryan: "Y/N! Get up, it's Christmas!" Bryan yelled at the top of his lungs, while he jumps and shoves me to wake up.

"I know it's Christmas, but have you heard of a thing called snooze?" I asked, while pushing him off the bed with a giggle.

"There's no such thing as snooze on Christmas. Come on, I want to see your reaction to your presents."

"Fine." I groaned, and lazily rose out of bed to walk into the bathroom. The sight of my tangled hair and my bangs in my face made it impossible to see my reflection, but I knew I looked like Cousin It. I brushed my hair, and then straightened it, and then put on my ugly Christmas sweater with a pair of black leggings. Walking downstairs, Bryan is sitting down on the floor in front of all the presents and the Christmas tree, and is playing games on his phone. I wrap my arms around his waist to greet him, and Bryan turns around to kiss me on the cheek.

"Wait, I left a present in the garage! Be right back!" He dashed out of the room, and left me there in confusion. To pass the time, I embrace the glow of the christmas lights' reflection on the wrapping of the presents, and then a bark echoes throughout the house.

"Bryan, what's with that barking sound? Wait." I ran into the garage and was greeted at the sight of a Siberian Husky puppy.

"Oh my god! Bryan, you got me a puppy?" I squealed with excitement, and pulled Bryan into a tight embrace. I showered him in kisses, and we walked back inside with the puppy inspecting its new home.

"What should we name her?" Bryan asked.

"How 'bout Angel?"

"Perfect." The biggest grin was plastered on his face, and pulled me into a kiss. Then, we opened up our presents, and sat in front of the fireplace, while drinking hot chocolate.

Alex: Six AM. The only time that I would wake up this early for anything is Christmas Day. Any other time, it would be considered unacceptable. Christmas became one-hundred percent better when my parents accepted our relationship and let us come over for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We slept in my old room, and Alex slept quietly next to me, with her head underneath my shoulder. The sight of it was the cutest thing, and as much as I didn't want to move her, I wanted to get up to wish my parents a merry Christmas. Quietly, I moved her head and walked out of the room to notice that my younger brother was playing Super Mario Galaxy on the "old-fashioned" wii. My parents were in the kitchen drinking coffee and discussing politics and the presidential debate. I walked in and kissed my parents on the cheek, and then decided to check up on Alex. Alex was in the living room with my younger brother, and I sat down next to her and she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"You should open up my present," I said, while poking her sides, making her laugh.

"Alright. Alright," she laughed and we walked over to the Christmas tree and sat in front of the array of presents. Finding her present, I unwrapped the gift to notice a cardboard box, that determined that it was ordered from Amazon. I went to get a knife to open the box, and a ukulele lied inside.

"Alex, this is amazing! Thank you." I pulled her into a tight embrace and gave her a light kiss, due to my excitement.

Shannon: Waking up in the living room with Shannon right next to me on the couch, I turned on my phone to notice it was seven in the morning. It was Christmas! Excitement overtook me, and I poked and kissed Shannon until she awoke. After five minutes, Shannon finally woke up and we went into the kitchen to eat the gingerbread cookies we made the night before as our breakfast. Afterwards, we walked hand-in-hand to the Christmas tree with the presents underneath. I examined the tree, and decided to open the hugest present there. Opening it, there was a huge box, but when I opened the box again, there was another box. Shannon began to laugh.