Late Nights

*First Person P.O.V.*

Bryan: Laying down together on his bed, Bryan's chest was beneath my back and we stared at the ceiling aimlessly. Bryan and I were just talking about whatever came to mind: the world, fantasy vs. reality or even superheroes. That's what I loved most about Bryan. I felt comfortable talking to him about anything, and didn't judge me for it. As we continued to talk together, Bryan leaned into my ear and whispered, "I love you." Those three words made my heart beat faster with joy and anticipation.

Alex: A few hours ago, Alex contacted me asking if I wanted to watch movies on Netflix with her. When I walked into the house, I didn't expect that I'd still be here at midnight, but I'm not complaining. So far, we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, Mean Girls, Hot Fuzz and A Cabin In The Woods, and we wanted to watch James and the Giant Peach. That is one of my favorite movies of all time, and Alex and I began to cuddle. Soon enough, we both fell asleep with Alex's head on my shoulder, and we stayed like that until we woke.

Shannon: Shannon was in town, and we decided to roam the empty streets of the city at 11 o'clock at night. I knew it's not the safest thing to do, but I wanted to see Shannon more than anything in the world. We stopped off at a McDonald's to get drinks, and then we went to the gas station to have snacks, in case we got hungry. Once we got everything, we got to the harbor that was just gorgeous at night fall. We leaned against the railing and pretended that we were Jack and Rose from Titanic, and when I was off guard, Shannon sneaked a kiss to my check and then pulled me towards her to envelop me in her arms. We kissed once more, and it's marked as the best night of my life.

Kyle: In his car, Kyle pulled up to the curb of my house. I got into an argument with my parents, and it resulted in me being grounded for talking back. When I think about it, that's a stupid reason why my parents grounded me. Since my house is a one-story house, I opened up my window and ran towards his car to get my escape. I opened up the car door to reveal a grinning Kyle and kissed me for a short five seconds. We decided to drive around, listening to his music: Pierce The Veil, Stone Sour, Sleeping With Sirens, Green Day and Black Veil Brides. We sang at the top of our lungs, and rolled down the windows. The sun may have been asleep, but we weren't. Kyle drove to the hills, and we parked and sat on the roof of his car and watched the stars. 

Johnnie: Johnnie invited me over to house, because his parents weren't home for the weekend for their anniversary, and it made me nervous to go over there that late, but Johnnie reassured me that it was fine. Walking in, Johnnie had food set up on the table in the living room, along with music for us to listen to. Johnnie interlocked his hand in mine, and we laid down on the couch, while eating gummy bears. Johnnie threw a gummy bear at me, and it lead to us throwing food at one another. Apparently, this is how he shows his affection and it's a bit odd, but I've learned to get used to it. Eventually, Johnnie tackled me and refused to get up and I had to fight him off.

Jeydon: Jeydon worked at the local mall, and he had the keys to enter the store. I wasn't going to ask him how he got them, so I just went with it. When we entered, Jeydon started acting like Hunter and ran and yelled all over the place, and I tried keeping up, but it was just too much for me to do at midnight. He ran into the Toys R Us, and I entered, but couldn't find him. Then, a pair of arms threw themselves around my waist and it made me scream from the sudden movement. He started laughing, and I just watched him. Jeydon started walking around the store, and we played with a bunch of toys, before putting them back and leaving hand in hand. When we entered the car, Jeydon kissed me and said, "I don't know how you put up with me." 

"I don't know either." 

Jordan: Jordan and I believe that we never see each other, due to his constant touring and my demanding job. We thought it'd be fun to go night swimming in his pool. I pulled my car up onto his driveway, and he greeted me by opening up my car door with the cutest grin. As soon as we walked into his house, he yelled, "Race you!" We began to run around the house to get to the pool, and I eventually sped up to his level and I got to the pool first, but before I could do anything, Jordan pushed me into the pool at full force. Jordan got into the pool and swam underwater to find me, and once he found me, he pulled me up. "I could've pulled myself up," I said with my tongue sticking out to annoy him. "How mature." He laughed and we continued to swim and splash each other until we couldn't anymore. "I love you, (Y/N)." He said kissing me. This is the best date ever.