Requested: Go, Go, Go

For elizabeth9595 This imagine is based off the song "Go, Go, Go" by Sleeping With Sirens. Honestly, I don't think it fits with the theme of the song, but I think this could be the soundtrack for the imagine - if that makes sense. A note for elizabeth9595, I'm working on your other imagine, but it's taking longer than expected. Thanks for reading! :D

I was laying down and listening to music through my phone to help pass the time until Jordan came to my house, but there was no sight of him in the street. Typically, he parked on the street in front of my window and threw rocks at my window to bring me downstairs to see him. I guess something must've come up that's making him late, but at I least I got to see him. Jordan and I have been together for three years now, and he's made them the best three years of my life, but there's one thing that gets in the way: My parents. My parents absolutely hated Jordan with every fiber in their being and I never understood why. Jordan never gave them a reason to hate him, and Jordan's always been polite to them. Not once did Jordan get after my parents, and yet they have the nerve to hate him? God, I live with ignorant people. I got up from my bed and went towards the window to find out if Jordan pulled up yet - No sight of him. I let out a sigh and stayed at the windowsill, hoping that he'd be here soon. I grabbed The Book Thief from the desk next to me and read until he showed up. After ten minutes, Jordan's headlights shone through the streets and a grin took over my lips. I put the book down and managed to get out of the house without making a sound to avoid my parents.

I closed the door and ran up to Jordan, and he engulfed me in a hug before kissing me softly and passionately before we heard voices.

"Yeah, Jordan! Get some!" Kyle yelled before Bryan and Johnnie joined in before erupting into fits of laughter in the backseat.

"You brought them along?" I asked, while pulling a strand of blonde hair out of my face.

"I kinda had to. They threatened to take some of my Nintendo plushies if I didn't," Jordan explained and chuckled at the thought of their threat, "After you, m'lady." Jordan said jokingly and opened up the car door for me. I smiled and buckled in my seat belt and Jordan entered shortly after. After he put the keys in the ignition and pulled out, he enveloped his hand in mine.

"Hey, hey Elita. Do you have your charger?" Johnnie asked, while poking my side. I giggled at the contact.

"Not with me, no."

"Why didn't you charge your phone at home when you had the charger?" Bryan asked with annoyance in his tone.

"Because I didn't need to charge it then," Johnnie retorted. Beatings were then heard by the two, while Kyle just sat there on his phone trying to capture it on snapchat. Yep, these are the people I associate myself with. Jordan was laughing at his friends antics before he pulled into a random parking spot downtown. Jordan and I shuffled out of the car, while Johnnie and Bryan were still going at each other and Kyle was right behind us.

"Where are we going?" I asked while grabbing Jordan's hand, and Jordan just smiled.

"You'll see." We continued walking down the street, but it was odd not to see barely anyone walking down the streets. Typically it's so busy, and tonight's just dead, but I didn't mind - I got to spend time with Jordan. We turned the corner and one of my favorite stores stood in front me: Thrift Candy Shop. This was my favorite place as a child, and still one of my favorites to this day. Luckily, the hours were flexible and it was open at this time of night. We entered the store with Kyle, Johnnie, and Bryan trailing behind and I instantly went to the lemon heads and gummy bears section to gather a bunch of candy.

"Be sure to take a lot. I think you're gonna need the energy boost before we go to our next stop," Jordan instructed as he grabbed a handful of candy. I giggled at his instruction and continued to buy all the candy I could afford. Johnnie, Kyle and Bryan were doing the same thing. After purchasing everything, we shuffle into the car and drive until we got to my favorite amusement park of all-time.