Requested: Secret Proposals

Requested by @Allie_M_Clifford

A/N: Guys, I feel so bad that I haven't updated in so long! I know you guys have been patiently waiting for me to upload, and the thing is, is that there's a lot going on right now between school, personal problems, family, and holiday-related things. I haven't forgotten about the imagines at all and I will make up for the days I've missed. You don't know how I bad I feel for leaving you guys hanging. Now that I got that off my chest, let's get to it!

"What's going my fothermuckers? My name is Jeydon Wale and today, I'm here with my girlfriend Allie!" I waved to the camera to put myself in the view for everyone to see me.

"Today, we're going to do a video that we're probably going to regret later, but I'm not going to take it down. We're going to do the How Well Does She Know Me challenge, because I'd like to know." Jeydon looks directly at me when he finished his explanation as if he was waiting for me to say something wrong.

"Jeydon, we've been dating for five years now. I think I know enough about you to pass this 'little' test." I defended myself and put quotations around the word little. Jeydon playfully shoved me and pushed me out of the camera. I was sitting on a rolling chair, so it was more of a rolling action out of the camera view. While he was talking to the camera, I moved back into the view and Jeydon just groaned at me. He's such a dork sometimes.

"Anyway, the first question I have for you is easy-," 

"Just like you were last night?" I joked and Jeydon gave me a death glare that I don't find scary at all. I just kept laughing at his reaction and I could tell he wanted to push me away again, but he didn't. He managed to stand his ground and ignore me. 

"The next joke you make, I will not continue this video," Jeydon threatened. 

"Your threats mean nothing. Nothing can stop this video!"

"Except for the button where I can stop recording at any minute," Jeydon counter argued and it was my turn to give him the death glare. This is how we actually are with each other - camera or no camera. He ignored me and finished his introduction. 

"So, the first question is what is my favorite superhero? Hint, it's all around my walls." Jeydon asked and I pretended like I had no idea. I tapped my index finger on my chin making a face that showed I didn't know and Jeydon couldn't help laugh at me and I laughed with him.

"It's Spiderman!" I shouted and we moved along with the rest of the questions.

"What city in Canada was I born in?" 

"Ontario, easily." 

Time Skip Brought To You By Repetition

"When did Allie and Jeydon get married?" Jeydon asked me. It took me a minute to process what he just said. I couldn't help it but my eyes widened at the question and I turned away from him to think about where that question came from. What did he mean? Then, I turned back toward Jeydon and I noticed a Rose in his left hand and the red box open to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. I couldn't believe this was happening right now. 

Since we've begun dating four years ago, I will admit that I did think about marriage. The beautiful thing about this moment is how spontaneous it was and that he managed to fit it into a video for both our subscribers are going to see. This is a beautiful moment and it got captured on camera, but my breathing hitched. It got caught in my throat and I don't know what else to say. I knew my answer is going to be yes, but the fact that we're stuck in the moment makes it harder to say something; even one word. I've always been afraid that I love him more than he loves me, but this one act of kindness proves that he loves me as much as I love him. 

"I know you don't like your full name, so I will only say your first name and hold it close. Allie, you've been my biggest supporter since the first day we met six years ago. Even when I came out as transgender, you didn't run away and you held me closer. You've seen the scars I have and you didn't find me insane. You've are the best thing I could ever have and I want to prove it to you. If it means telling you how beautiful you are, then I will tell you at least a thousand times. If it means singing you to sleep when you can't sleep, then I will do it every night. I will do absolutely anything to show you I love you. Please, Allie, will you marry me?" 

I couldn't help but tear up at his speech and I still couldn't believe this was happening. I've been blessed to have this man in my life and spending my life with him will make it even better. 

"Yes. Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said and pulled him up into a deep embrace and kissed him. After two minutes, we pulled away from the kiss and Jeydon ended the video, while I admired the diamond ring he gave me. I cannot wait until we officially tie the knot and things will only get better from here.