Requested: Under The Bridge

A/N: The song above helped inspire the events of this imagine. For elizabeth9595

Text Message Conversation With Kyle: 

C'mon Ame, I haven't seen you in forever! - K 

I know, but I have to make money and babysitting is my only way to do it - A

If you don't come with me, I'm going to take all your Zelda games - K 

You wouldn't steal them. Plus, you don't even care for Zelda - A

True, but you do ;) - K 

I rolled my eyes at Kyle's poor attempt to get me to go with him to the park. The truth is, I want to go with him, but I'm currently running low on money. Plus, my parents are getting onto me about not working as hard as I should. First off, I may not work all the time like they do, but I make $15 an hour. Secondly, babysitting isn't always a consistent job. Sometimes I'm called by people all over town, but other times I'm at home for the weekend. They have some nerve saying these things to me. They should be lucky I don't lash out on them. 

Alright. If the parents come home sooner, then we can go to the park - A 

.... Fine - K 

He's such a child sometimes, but that's why I love him. I get off my bed and walk to the closet to find something to wear for the babysitting gig. I gather up my dark blue high-waisted jeans, the official Death Of A Bachelor T-Shirt and my black vans, and put them on before getting the keys and heading out the front door. After the drive to the house, I knocked on the front door to be greeted by a neutral face on the mother. She directed me to the living room where her son was playing with Hot Wheels, when the father enters messing with the cuffs on his suit. 

"Thank you so much for doing this," the father said.

"You're welcome. I'm sure Toby and I will have a lot of fun," I responded with a natural grin. Looking over at Toby, I noticed that he had his full attention on his parents. He ran over to them and clutched onto his mother before they said their goodbyes. 

~ Two Hours Later; 9:00 PM ~

The parents returned home and handed me the cash before Toby runs up to me and gives me a big hug. Toby is extremely affectionate for a six-year-old, but truth be told, it was adorable. We shared a small hug and then I'm met with optimistic eyes from the parents. 

"He wasn't any trouble, was he?" The mother asked, while the father put his jacket in the closet. 

"He was perfect; No problem at all," I clarified. The mother seemed relieved from that comment, but I don't know why she would be. I thanked them for the job once more and the father handed the cash before I walked out the door. The street lights lit up the sidewalk enough for me to walk to the park. The park was quite a ways and I started walking to the left of the house when I noticed a penny board riding down the street towards me. Instantly, I knew it was Kyle, because who else would ride a pennyboard this late at night with barely any light? I stopped where I was and the idiot stopped right next to me. 

"Hey babe, you need a ride?" Kyle asked with a grin. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to flirt with me, and I stood on the penny board behind him, while wrapping my arms around his waist. We rode towards the park and stopped the board once we got there and dropped it off near the bicycle rack. 

"Okay, what was that?" I laughed and punched him in the shoulder. We started walking the perimeter of the playscape. 

"What was what? Oh, the flirting," He grinned and nudged my shoulder. I laughed at him when he came to the sudden realization at his lame attempt of flirting. That boy always worked with my last nerve like he has nothing else to do. 

"You're such an idiot, you know that?" 

"Yes, but I'm your idiot." Suddenly, he pushed me onto the ground and tried to pin me down.

"Kyle, for fucking sake, let me up!" I yelled at him while I struggled to get out of his grasp. He may not look strong, but he is. We kept at this for quite a while until I finally gave up and he pinned me to the grass. Realizing that his face was close to mine, I started to freeze. Please don't kiss me, please don't kiss me. Well, I wanted him to, but I also didn't want him to. Before anything else major happened, he poked my nose and yelled.

"Tag, you're it!" He got up and sprinted off from me. Damn, leading a girl on and then turning on her like that. That boy; I swear to god. After running around for a good 25 minutes, I couldn't find him. I continued walking further towards the lake and I noticed a silhouette by the oak tree. It had to be him. I ran over there and caught him with my arms around his neck. 

"Tag, you're it!" I yelled and tried to run off, but he pulled me back and made me look at the bridge nearby. 

"Let's go under it," Kyle suggested. 

"Are you insane? Who knows what could be under there?" 

"I don't know, so let's find out!"

Before I could object to his insane offer, he pulled me with him and sprinted towards the bridge. Getting there, my fear intensified at the bridge. Just the rustic look of the bridge made me uncomfortable and unsafe. It looked like it could fall at any given moment. Kyle climbed down the ledge and jumped onto the street below it and told me to climb down and he'll catch me. After pleads from Kyle, I jumped down and we both made ourselves prepare for what was next. We went under the bridge and we found a golden key lying on the ground. What is this? Alice in Wonderland? I mean, c'mon. I picked up the key and an underground look of a subway was shown, but instead of a track to have the subway move, there was a door in its place. I unlocked the door and then we noticed something we'd never seen before. It was another land that had sweets everywhere we turned. The "pebbles" were junior mints, the "trees" were gum balls, the "vines" to swing on were Bubble Tape, and the "river" was full of caramel. It looked like the world from Wreck It Ralph and neither of us wanted to leave.

A/N: Hey guys! After a really tough week and a half, I'm back to normal and I'm making imagines again. Also, I decided to do a candy world underneath a bridge, because I always dreamt of this as a child. I really wanted to incorporate it, so sorry for the bizarre ending. I also wanted to say that the love shown in the last A/N when I announced I was going on hiatus made me love you guys more and more. It seems like everyday I'm loving you guys a million times more than the day before. Thank you guys for everything. You're truly the best. Stay strong and stay beautiful.