Imagine: Spring Memories

Alex: The warm spring breeze radiates onto my skin, and warms it from the sudden touch. Overtaking my pale skin, I walked with Alex to a spot underneath an apple tree at the park, and we sat down once we arrived. Alex showed me a straw basket that had strawberries, grilled cheese sandwiches, potato chips, chocolate bars, grapes, watermelon and cupcakes for our lunch. The sounds of children running was the background noise until Alex turned on Knuckle Puck to fulfill the perfect background noise. We sat and had the perfect picnic, and then we decided to race each other to the playground area. 

Shannon: I was just sitting in the backyard enjoying the wonderful spring scene before me until I was hit by bubbles on the back of my head. ¨What the hell, Shannon?¨ I yelled while laughing, and I started chasing Shannon throughout the backyard. When I came really close to getting her, she turned a corner and fell onto the concrete. ¨Aw, fuck; that hurt!¨I took advantage of her fall and I pinned her down. ¨Gotcha!¨ I shouted. We both laughed and she blew bubbles in my face again. ¨Seriously?¨ She went inside the house, and I followed her in to get the bubbles from her.

Kyle: Kyle and I were walking around the city, and going into tourist shops and buy tacky clothes and merchandise to make fun of tourists. It was one of our favorite things to do during the spring. We walked into the next tourist shop, and noticed tacky red sunglasses and tie-dyed shirts at the beginning of the store, and we both went to purchase them. After buying them, we went into the nearest public restroom and put the clothes and accessories on. Walking out, we heard comments from passing couples and families about our outfits, but Kyle and I just laughed. We walked into Starbucks to get something to drink, and the cashier cocked his eyebrow trying to figure out what was wrong with us. After getting our drinks, we went to more stores to add to our ensemble.

Jeydon: We decided that today would be a good day to go to the zoo. We both haven't been to one in quite a while, and we wanted to see exotic animals. We walked around and made up our own commentary for the animals to make them sound like humans. We also got milkshakes to end the day perfectly. 

Johnnie: We spent the whole day having fun around the city, and we decided that some time at the park would be good for us. We went down to the lake, and decided to feed the ducks cheerios. The ducks were behaving nicely, but then a goose (A/N: Animal of the Devil) started to chase Johnnie around the lake. I wanted to help him, but the situation was too good to pass up. 

Jordan: We decided that after a great night we should end the night having a midnight stroll. We knew it sounded dangerous to be out after midnight, but the truth is, midnight strolls are quite nice. There are no sounds of children running around, and there are barely any cars on the street in our neighborhood. It was just us and the stars to make such a journey.