Requested: What's In My Mouth?

Requested by sorryitsjess123

"C'mon Jess, it'll be fun! Plus, everyone wants to see more of you in my videos," Johnnie pleaded. I don't care how much fun he thinks it'll be, I don't trust him with a challenge like this. We all know how the seven second challenges go with him and I don't want to be a victim of the challenges he does for his channel.

"I don't care. I don't want to do a challenge where you put objects in my mouth," I retorted and I went up the stairs to avoid both him and his pleas. I could hear his footsteps along the wooden stairsteps and I went into the bedroom to sit on the bed and look at the clothes that still need to go into the closet. Johnnie entered the room a minute later and went to the other side of the bed to make him fall back onto my lap face up.

"Please! Please! Please! Please!" Damn, he's acting like my little brother and it's not making the situation any better; it's only aggravating me. To get him to get off of me, I attempted to push him off but he kept a tight grip onto my thighs to keep him from getting off.

"Johnnie, stop! I don't want to do the challenge and that's the end of the conversation!" I yelled out of frustration and he looked up at me in shock. In our entire relationship, I never yelled or screamed at him. Whenever he was annoying, I would brush him off and find something to distract myself with or just simply ignore him. He sat up on the bed and I shrugged out of relief since all that weight is off of me. It didn't look like he was heartbroken but amazed at how I reacted at the situation, but you can't blame me. Wouldn't you do the same thing?

Johnnie walked out of the room and went towards his filming room. I continued to sit on the bed and look at the TV that isn't even turned on. After a few minutes of sitting in silence and thinking to myself, I should make it up to him. No one deserves to be yelled at, especially by a significant other. I pull my hair up into a ponytail and I walk into the filming room quietly and notice Johnnie adjusting his video camera and the editing system turned on his desktop. I go up behind him and I pulled him in tightly and placed a kiss on his neck. Johnnie ignored the affection, so I decided to kiss up his collarbone until he caved in, which was in the manner of seconds, "I'll do the challenge." He smiled at me and went for a box in the corner of the room, "Is that all the items for the video?"

"Yeah." He grinned cheekily. He must've been planning this for a while now.

Filming of Video:

"What's up you guys? It's Johnnie and today, I'm here with my girlfriend Jess! Today, we're going to do the What's In My Mouth challenge because why not? So before things get any worse, let's get started."

Johnnie forced me to go first, so he blindfolded me with a bandana. The fact that I couldn't feel his presence nearby made me panic (A/N: At the disco. I'm not sorry). I heard rustling from the box and his footsteps came back.

"Open your mouth." I opened my mouth and when he put the item in my mouth, I heard a popping sound. Oh god, someone help me.

"Johnnie, what is this?!"

"I can't tell you. That's not apart of the challenge!" Ugh. The things I do for Johnnie.

"I don't know. Is it a bottle?"

"What kind of bottle?" I could feel him smirking while he said that.

"Johnnie, I don't know. A soda bottle?"

"Wrong! Water bottle."

"I imagined it'd be much worse than that." I pulled the bandana up over my head and noticed Johnnie was holding the water bottle near my face.

"Ouch, I thought you thought higher of me." He clutched his heart, "it's going to get worse." Ugh! He put the bandana back down over my eyes and began to look for another item. He made me open my mouth again and this time, the item squeaked when it briefly touched my teeth. I could hear Johnnie covering his laughs and my shield went up.

"Is that a condom?!" Johnnie erupted into laughter next to me and I spit the condom out of my mouth and pulled the bandana down to see him clutching his stomach, threatening to fall over. I'm going to get him for this. 

"You see guys? With trust, you can do anything," Johnnie explained. I rolled my eyes at his comment and I went to slap him on the arm, but he avoided the attack, "Now this is the last one for her." I pulled the bandana down cautiously. Once I couldn't see, Johnnie kissed me and put something chocolatey in my mouth. When I bit down on it, I couldn't quite tell what chocolate it was until I did once more. 

"Is it a hershey's bar?"

"Close, it's a hershey's kiss."