You Get Sick:

*First Person POV*

Bryan: This week has been awful, between the late night shifts at work and the cold weather, that led me to have a sore throat. Calling into work was the worst, because my boss had no sympathy, and continued to tell me how bad of a worker I was, just because I had to take one day off. I've had it up to here with my job, but I need it in order to provide for Bryan and I. The door softly opened up, and Bryan came in with a tray of chamomile tea and chicken noodle soup.

"Thank you," I reached out towards the tray, but Bryan put my hand back and began to feed me. I managed to let out a small giggle, before coughing and my throat hurting from it. Bryan stared at me with sympathy, and continued to feed me the soup. Soon after the soup was gone and putting the tray down, Bryan lied down in the bed with me, and turned on the television. How I Met Your Mother was on, and we decided to watch it, and cuddle, to help take my mind off of the sickness. Eventually, Bryan spooned me (Him being the big spoon, and you the little spoon) and we both ended up falling asleep within the matter of twenty minutes.

Alex: The snow continues to fall outside, and as much as I want to go out and play, the cold has gotten to me. I've had the stomach flu for almost four days now, and it makes me want to kill myself. I couldn't do anything with Alex, and I couldn't go to work to make money. Alex walked in with applesauce and bananas to give me, and the sight of her made me feel a bit better. Alex sat down next to me and put the plate of food on the bed, and then started to rub small circles on my back. It wasn't the food I needed to make myself feel better, it was just the presence of Alex that I needed. She lied down on the bed next to me, and she put her head into the crook of my neck, and we laid there and let the sound of Netflix help us fall asleep next to one another.

Shannon: Allergies is all I can think about. I've been stuck in bed for two days now, just praying that it'll go away before Shannon's and my anniversary. We're planning to head to this high-class Italian restaurant upstate, and then walk to the lake that's up the street (Which is where we met). But as I lie in bed, I realize that I have no strength to get up and walk around. Then, the smell of coffee and blueberry pancakes overtakes the room, and Shannon walks in with a plate of my favorite breakfast foods.

"I know they're your favorite, so please, help yourself," Shannon stated and went to the IPhone radio the two of you shared, and began to play Bring Me The Horizon's, Sleep Walking. The music filled itself throughout the entire room, and I buried myself back into the black covers, while Shannon went out of the room for the second time. She returned moments later with a small box in her hand. Curiosity overfilled my mind, but at the same time, I think I know what's about to happen.
"I know it's stupid to ask you while you're sick, but I couldn't wait any longer. Y/N, you are the most important thing in my life, and life without you would be the worst feeling that could happen to me. Please, I love you with every fiber in my being, so please be the one to marry me." Shannon said with her eyes, pleading. Tears rolled down my cheeks immensely and the happiness I felt made me jump out of bed to wrap my arms around her, and pulled in for an embracing hold and an angelic kiss.

Kyle: For the past two days, I've been sick in bed with the flu, and all I can think about is waiting for the moment I feel better. To pass the time and get my mind off the sickness, I flip through Netflix and find G.B.F. (A/N: Such a great movie! If you haven't seen it, go look it up on Netflix. It's worth it). I turn on the movie, and within fifteen minutes, the warmth of the covers and the pillows made me fall asleep.

~Kyle's Point of View~

Man, I feel so bad for Y/N. To see her in this condition, it hurts me, because I've done absolutely everything I could do for her. It seems like the more help I give her, it makes her feel worse. I know she says that all she needs is me, but I'm her boyfriend. I have to do something to help her. I walk into our bedroom to see her knocked out underneath the sheets, with Netflix streaming. I chuckled at the sight of her, and I take off my shirt, and lie down in the bed next to her. I pull her into my chest and let her rest her head on there. Her hands are against my stomach, and I intertwined myself with her. This is all that she needs.

Johnnie: (In Johnnie's point of view) While I'm inside the kitchen, I attempt to make eggs and bacon for Y/N, but then the yelling ensues.

"Johnnie, do I have to remind you of the time you almost set yourself on fire?" Y/N yelled and pulled me away from the stove.

"Okay, I'll admit, I'm a bit accident prone in the -," Y/N cut me off, "A bit? You mean, like a lot." She smirked, and grabbed the food to finish cooking it.

"I just wanted to make something special for my sick girlfriend," I said.

"And I appreciate it, but I don't mind making food. Besides, it's only a cold," Y/N returned back to me with the food on one plate for me and another for her. I chuckled and sat down with the food in front of me, and looked at the sight of Y/N across from me. Damn, even when she's sick, she still looks amazing and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Jeydon:
*Jeydon's Point of View*
"What's going on My Digital Escape? My name is Jeydon Wale, and today I'm going to -," my introduction was cut off from the sound of Y/N throwing up in the bathroom. Without turning off the video camera, I ran into the direction of our shared bedroom to see Y/N bent over the toilet. The sight was awful, but the best I could do is be there for her. Gently, I pulled her hair back and rubbed circles on her back to help calm her down. When she finished, I ordered her to go back to bed and I went downstairs to make chicken noodle soup and poured her a glass of seven-up. Coming back into the room, she was nestled up in the blankets and the fluffed pillows.
"Here you go. But I want you to stay in bed for the rest of the day. Whatever you need, I can get." I explained, and I could tell she was about to drowse off at any second. I put the food down on the desk next to our bed, and I snuggled in the covers with her. Before falling asleep, I kissed her forehead.

Jordan: Jordan was gone for two weeks to be with MDE, and even though he needs to be with his friends, I still want him all to myself. I missed his kisses, cuddles and hugs, especially when I'm sick. I lied in bed with my headphones in my ears, so the sound of the front door opening was one of the last things I could hear.
"Y/N? Where are you, love?" Jordan asked, but no reply was given. Instinctively, he walked up to our bedroom and then I saw him.
"Jordan." I breathed out with sighs of relief. I got out of bed and ran towards him, with his tight arms around my waist. This embrace we had was perfect, and I never wanted to leave. Jordan kissed me for ten seconds before cutting it off, but I forgot I was sick. I giggled, knowing what I did.
"What's wrong?" Jordan asked with a grin plastered on his face.
"I may be a little sick," I trailed off and Jordan put me down, looking intently into my eyes. Then, he threw me onto the bed and began to tickle me for his revenge.
"Jordan! S-S-Stop!" I yelled in between laughs, and he laughed at my reactions too. Once he stopped, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my nose.
"I love you."
"I love you too."