Preference: First Kiss

Bryan: After a lovely evening out for your third date, it starts raining, so Bryan insists that he drives you back to your house. Despite his efforts to get you to go with him, you keep rejecting, thinking that you'd be a bother. Once more, Bryan reassures you that he has no problem driving you home. You agree to let him drive you and after a twenty minute ride of listening to your favorite songs, the two of you end up at your house. Thanking Bryan, you unbuckled your seatbelt and started to walk up to your house before Bryan caught up with you. He said that he shouldn't leave a beautiful girl and end a great night without a kiss, and the two of you kiss underneath the rain. Even though it's only been your third date, the kiss was full of passion and showed how much he cared about you. The two of you parted ways and you stayed up the rest of the night replaying that scene in the back of your mind.

Alex: Alex isn't the kind of person to rush relationships and love, and would rather wait it out and think before doing something about it. So, the first kiss you guys had was a bit late compared to others. It didn't happen on the first date, not on the fifth, but on the fourteenth date. Alex decided to spend a date at Disneyland knowing how much fun the two of you would have and that it would spark something greater than yourselves. After an amazing day with Alex, the two of you ended it with the traditional fireworks that went over Cinderella's castle. At the end of the fireworks, Alex took you by surprise when she put her hand on your cheek and started kissing you gently but passionately. 

Shannon: When it comes to relationships, Shannon has always been up for adventure whether if it was cliff jumping or ziplining. But when it came to the importance of the first kiss or saying 'I Love You,' Shannon would freeze up and not know what to say or do. So when Shannon invited you out to the water park for a date, you decided that the first kiss should be done. Throughout the day, you guys went through the lazy river, slid down the water slides, and messed around in the wave pool. But when it came to the end of the date, the two of you decided to get ice cream nearby. When Shannon came back after ordering, you couldn't help but kiss her in front of the other customers. You didn't care who watched. You just wanted to let her know that you love her. 

Kyle: Both you and Kyle are YouTubers and try to collaborate whenever you can. So, when he texted you asking if you could make it over to his house to work on a new video, you rushed over there as fast as you could. After hours of working on the new video, the both of you decided to relax in the living room and watch TV. The twist you guys always did was that you would mute the volume and come up with dialogue for the characters. The two of you continued doing that until Kyle looked at you with passion hidden in his eyes. You looked over at him and he kissed you immediately. 

Johnnie: Even before the two of you started dating, you've always had an interest to learn how to play the ukulele and Johnnie offered to teach you. You couldn't refuse the other since you got to spend time with your two favorite things in the world. Johnnie would teach you by playing the chord first and then move your fingers accordingly for each chord. He taught you C, A, F, and G, and by the end of the lesson, you claimed yourself to be the ukulele master. Johnnie laughed at your enthusiasm and leaned in for a kiss. You were the one who pulled the kiss together and the two of you sat there embracing each other. You just couldn't express your love for him. 

Jeydon: Since the two of you started dating, Jeydon was insecure about showing you his paintings and drawings. He didn't want you to think of him as a bad artist and was afraid you wouldn't like it, but you managed to come across to him. One day, Jeydon brought you into his house and into his studio that was once a guest room. You walked around the studio in awe of Jeydon's art talent, but Jeydon leaned on the doorway, convinced you wouldn't like it. After going around the studio a couple of times to take in the paintings, Jeydon awkwardly stood at the doorway waiting for you. He started to walk away, but you pulled him back and kissed him. Within moments, he relaxed into the kiss and pulled you closer to him (If that was even possible). His hands were on your neck and savored every minute of the kiss before letting go.

Jordan: Jordan and you were always good friends, so when the two of you started dating, it felt natural. Then, he asked you to come and watch a set of his upcoming show at the local cafe. You were delighted that Jordan asked you to come but also a bit nervous, because you didn't know how to react at a set. Should you act cool? Should you cheer every chance you get? You weren't sure, and you started getting stressed about it. Then, the day came for his set. Every minute of the show, you felt like you were falling in love with Jordan all over again. His voice was just so incredible and his songs were just too damn catchy. You started singing along to the songs while waiting for your food and people began staring at you, but Jordan just smiled at how cute you were. When he was done, he walked off stage and came towards you. Upon sitting down, he stretched across the table to kiss you.