Requested: 7 Second Challenge

Requested by @sorryitsjess123

"Because of high demand in the comments, we decided to play the seven second challenge for you guys!" Jordan introduced to his viewers. Because it's a rainy day in what's normally a sunny country, we decided that we could go onto YouNow and interact with Jordan's fans. The seven second challenge was the last thing we expected to happen during the live chat, but here we are about to do it. I'm not afraid to do the challenge because it's Jordan and it's not like I'm playing with Johnnie or Kyle who wants to see me suffer. Since the comments go by so fast, we have the fans tweet us with a hashtag. We gave it about ten minutes and then we decided to start the challenge. 

"Jess is going to go first, so let me find a good challenge," Jordan grinned and that grin could get me to do anything for him and honestly, it was cute. He scrolled through his phone and his face lit up with excitement before turning to me with that same facial reaction, "Okay, you have seven seconds to grab as many Yoshi's as you can find! Go!" I never ran so fast in my life before. I kept sprinting around his room to find the Yoshi's to complete the challenge. I always knew how much he loved Yoshi, but I never bothered to find out how many he had in his bedroom. 

"Seven seconds are up! How many did you get?" Jordan asked. I looked down at the Yoshi's I have in my arms and put them down on my chair. 

"My guess is around fifteen." I guessed while knowing that I didn't convince Jordan enough. We laughed briefly and then we went back to Twitter, but this time Jordan has to do the challenge. Scrolling through Twitter, there were a lot of good challenges, but I chose one that would make it hard for Jordan. 

"Jordan, you have seven seconds to do a handstand." His eyes got wide when I read the challenge.

"What? I'm not coordinated to do a handstand!"

"Well, you need to learn. Go!" Jordan jumps out of his seat and goes against his bed. He looks down at his feet and prepares to do a handstand, but instead of doing that, he fell on his bed with his back on the mattress. At the sight of Jordan in that predicament made me laugh more than I ever thought I would. He straightens himself out and then walks back to the computer, "Nice job, Jordan." I complimented sarcastically. He nudges me and goes back to looking for more challenges for me. 

"Next challenge is give a speech as if you were the mayor of pizza! Go!" 

"Being mayor of pizza, it's good to say, 'let them eat pizza!'" I said while gallantly waving my hand in the air, while Jordan laughed at me taking pride in the challenge. 

"Don't let that power of being the mayor get to your head." He chuckled and I went for the next challenge. 

"You have seven seconds to name seven animals! Go!" 

"Kangaroo, Lion, Penguin, Dog, Cat, Fish and Wolf! Whoo!" Jordan named off in one breath. I must admit that he's really good at naming things off under the spotlight. 

"You know you're Australian when the first animal you think of is a Kangaroo," I joked and Jordan shoved my shoulder while I tried to miss his advances, "You know it's true." Again, Jordan shook his head disapprovingly at me before going back another challenge. 

"Kay guys, this is the last challenge round." The comment feed began to blow up asking why it has to end so soon, and to be honest, I have to agree with them. This was way too fun to stop now. 

"Jess, you have seven seconds to act like a mime trapped in a box." 

"This'll be easy," I challenged and cracked my knuckles because Jordan doesn't like the sound of it. He cringed at the sound and I proceeded to stand up in the chair, while Jordan angled the laptop at me where they can see my entire figure. I started to do the cliche trapped in a box skit, while trying to look as ridiculous as I could. I would use one hand to try and find a way out of the box, while I acted like I was drinking a beer at the same time. Beside me, Jordan couldn't stop laughing at me and my attempt to be funny was working. Once the challenge was over, I turned the attention to Jordan.

"Jordan, you have seven seconds to drink your full bottle of water next to you. Go!" Jordan began chugging the water and while he was trying to beat the time, water started coming out of his mouth and staining his clothes. The fact that he still kept going makes me laugh because the more he does it, the more stains he gets on his clothes. Well, I guess this is what happens when you get too immersed into a game. When time was up, we both got into our normal positions before saying goodbye to everyone.

"Thank you guys for hanging out with us today and seeing some interesting situations with Jess and I! Bye!" We logged off and we both looked at each other before he kissed me gently. 

"I love you, Jess."

"I love you too, Jordan."