I Just Woke Up & Saw This On My Notifications By Fall Out Boy

This isn't an actual imagine or preference, because I just found out that I got tagged by foreverbandtrash for this. So, let's get to it. 

Rules:

1.) You have to post all the rules. 

2.) You have to answer all 13 questions and make up your own for the people you tagged.

3.) Choose 13 people to tag (I don't know that many people on here, but I'll try)

4.) You CANNOT say, "I don't do tags." (Well alright then) 

5.) Tag backs are allowed (Ah, just like in elementary school. I was the queen of that XD)

6.) You have a week to do this or you have to do what the creator tells you to. (Oh god, my mind XD)

7.) Be creative with your title. 

Questions I Have To Answer: 

1.) What's Your Favorite TV Show?

Well, I have a lot of favorite TV Shows, but BBC's Sherlock will always have my heart. Such a beautiful show. 

2.) If You Could Go Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go?

I love to travel, and I would love to go anywhere. But since that isn't an option, I would love to go to England. I've always been fascinated with their history and their architecture. 

3.) Who's Your Favorite Band? 

Ugh, why must you do this to me?! I have so many favorite bands, but my all-time is Fall Out Boy. 

4.) What's Your Favorite Food? 

I don't know if they want it to be favorite kind of food or just any food, so I'll answer for both. My favorite kind of food is Chinese. For any food, I love fish and chips, chicken wings, crab legs, white rice, chicken and gnocchi soup, fettuccine alfredo, spinach dip, fried pickles, cheese fries . . stuff like that. 

5.) What's Your Favorite Kind of Music?

For me, I love to listen to all types of music, but my favorite kind is rock and metal, and all the sub-genres that go with it.

~ Six wasn't on there ~ 

7.) What's Your Favorite Movie? 

I have so many that I lose count, but at the moment, it's Moonrise Kingdom. It's such a good movie. 

8.) What's Your Favorite Book?

My favorite book is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. My favorite book series is the Harry Potter series.

9.) Do You Recommend Any Fanfiction On Here For Others To Check Out? (It Can Be Shameless Self-Promo Too If You Want LOL)

I really love Mean Bands from FallOutChurro. It's a parody of Mean Girls, but with band members replacing the characters from Mean Girls. It also has cameos from Dan & Phil in there. I also love Fall Out Boy Imagines/ Preferences from FallOutPhoebe. 

10.) What Is Your Favorite Emoji? 

I'm not on my phone to answer this; I'm on my laptop. But I love the ones that doesn't make sense at all that you can't use in a conversation. I love the one that looks like Darth Vader. 

11.) What's Your Favorite Album? 

Oh my god, I have so many. I'm just going to make a short list: Memento Mori by Flyleaf, From Under The Cork Tree by Fall Out Boy, Evil Empire by Rage Against The Machine, Brand New Eyes by Paramore, Rocket To Russia by The Ramones, Still Searching by Senses Fail, A Lesson In Romantics by Mayday Parade, The Other Side by Tonight Alive, Homework by Daft Punk, Science & Faith by The Script, Salute by Little Mix, American Idiot by Green Day, Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed, and Homesick by A Day To Remember ... To name a few. 

12.) If You Could Meet Any Band, Who Would You Meet and Why? 

Honestly, I want to either meet Flyleaf or Fall Out Boy. I'm not a reborn Christian, but Flyleaf has inspired me so much both musically and mentally. I have General Anxiety Disorder, and both bands have helped me stay strong, especially Pete Wentz. If I could meet either, it would be the best thing ever. Fall Out Boy has inspired me musically, lyrically and mentally. I just want to go up to them and tell them what they've done for me. I know it sounds cliche, but it's so true. 

13.) Who's Your Favorite YouTuber? 

Jordan Sweeto, Torissimo (She's actually my best friend), Markiplier, AmazingPhil, Haley Klinkhammer, Madilyn Bailey, and InfinityOnHannah. 

The People I Tag:

elizabeth9595

YoungBloogFoBfan

Another_Youngblood

Falloutphoebe

WhereDidThePartyyGo

strangemusiclover

American_Immortal

CarCrashedSuiteheart

Misery98

Ladders-EP

OMFGFallOutBoy

youcantpredicttheend

AnothernightonMars

The Questions The People Above Must Answer:

1.) If You Can Have Any Accent, What Accent Would You Have?

2.) What Was The First CD You Ever Bought? 

3.) What Is Your Favorite Dessert?

4.) Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco? (I Know This Is Hard) 

5.) If You Could Learn To Play An Instrument, What Instrument Do You Want To Learn?

6.) Name Five Childhood Shows. 

7.) Favorite Song At The Moment? 

8.) What Are Your OTP(S)? 

9.) Do You Have A Favorite Decade Of Music? If So, Which One?

10.) Twitter or Instagram?

11.) If You Were To Travel The World, Where Would You Go First?

12.) Cats or Dogs?

13.) What Was The First Song You Knew All The Lyrics To? 

My Digital Escape Preferences/ ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara