Kyle Imagine: Better Luck Next Time (If There's Even A Next Time)

A/N: This imagine was inspired by two different songs Sorry Jack by Scratch21 and Circadian Rhythm (Last Dance) by Silversun Pickups. Two awesome bands that I love with the bottom of my heart, so you guys should check them out! I hope you guys enjoy this! If you enjoyed this, let me know if I should make a part two or not.  Thank you guys for sticking around as long as you have. Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful ❤️

For the past month, both Kyle and I have realized that we don't have as much passion in this relationship as we did when we started dating. I didn't want to admit it to myself because I've never experienced such a feeling like this before and I couldn't figure out how it happened. It seemed that on both of our ends in this relationship were just fine for the past two months. We had a rough start, but the passion we had overcame it. Now it just feels like we're struggling to find time for one another. It seemed like he didn't enjoy the attention and the work I put into this relationship. I was scared to mention it to him and he seemed to feel the same way. I just wish there was something we could do to figure out where it went wrong and fix it before it ends.

I had just left work and because I lived a walking distance from the house, I decided to walk home. But four minutes into the walk, I received a phone call from Shannon and I answered it, "What's up?"

"You should come over. We haven't talked in ages and I miss you," Shannon answered over the phone. I'm glad that there's someone in my life who shows passion to me.

"I wish I could, but I just got off work and I need to relax."

"Come on, we can do whatever you want. We can get Chinese take out, film videos, watch movies, listen to music; whatever you want." To be honest, all of that sounded fantastic and I needed to get away from Kyle for at least one night.

"Okay. Let me head home to get my stuff and then I will drive over to your house," I explained my plan to her and she agreed and hung up. I continued my walk by listening to some of my favorite songs to lighten the mood, but I still couldn't get our relationship crisis off my mind. It's time like these that I wish I could just shut off my mind altogether and not be bothered for a few days.

Ten minutes have passed and I've finally arrived at home. With my right hand steadying my purse, I jog up to the front door and get inside to get things over with - and fast. I get upstairs to find a shirt thrown on the floor and the door to our room creaked. Same old Kyle; not changing a thing. I pick the shirt up and put it in the dirty clothes pile, but I heard moans coming from our room. Okay, either he's refusing to let me be in charge of that or there's someone in the house that shouldn't be here. I storm into the room to notice Kyle on top of another girl on our bed making out, oblivious enough to not hear the door. The girl underneath the covers is wide-eyed and managed to get him to stop. He looked over his shoulder to notice me standing with crossed arms and came over to me.

"Anything you want to say to me, Kyle?" I asked, trying not to let emotions get to me.

Kyle looks down at the carpet below us as if it was the most fascinating thing in the whole world.

"Kyle!" I exclaimed, "If you can't tell me something I just saw with my own eyes, then why am I talking to you?"

"Because, Because?" He was trying to scramble for an answer, but by this point, I'm done waiting.

"Why are we even still together? Why? If this is how we're going to treat this relationship, at least have the balls to stand up and tell me we're done. I'm tired of being treated like shit and dragging myself along in this relationship if you don't even want to be with me," I ranted. By the end of the rant, Kyle was speechless and the girl just sat in silence. I gathered myself together and walked out of the house to my car to go see Shannon. She's the only one who can keep me sane right now.

Behind me, I heard outcries from Kyle who at least had the decency to put clothes on.

"Y/N, wait. You can't do this," Kyle said with his voice cracking. I roll my window down to look at him and the state of emotion he looked, but this time I felt no sympathy.

"Bye, Kyle. Better luck next time."