You Have A Panic Attack:

~First Person P.O.V.~

Bryan: Bryan invited me to the meet and greet and concert for My Digital Escape in Los Angeles, and although I was excited to meet fans, the haters were on my mind. Recently, the hate keeps getting worse and it's not just being directed towards me, but my family as well. I'm moments away from being face-to-face with them. Adrenaline began to overwhelm my body to the point where it was hard to move, and Bryan began to notice the change in behavior.

"Y/N, everything will be fine. I'm right here," Bryan cooed, and enveloped his hand over mine. His thumb drew small circles on top of my sweaty palms, and the contact he was giving me helped me reassure myself to remain calm. We walked into the venue and it was rather small compared to other venues in L.A. Claustrophobia began to kick in, but I fought against it, so Bryan doesn't have to worry about me. We walked over to the table, and met up with the rest of MDE.

"Y/N!" Shannon yelled with excitement and ran over to me, to pull me into a hug. Shannon was a close friend of mine before she was in MDE.

"I'm so glad you're able to make it, but if you need anything - anything at all, let me know." Shannon explained to me, and a slight smile crept on my face. She always knew what to say to help me feel better. After about an hour, escapers began to walk into the building, praying to get a glimpse of MDE. While the seven were meeting fans, I stayed in the corner, eating cookies that were left for us, but then a random fan walked up to me.

"So you're Y/N, right?" The fan asked with a smooth voice. Her exterior included midnight-colored hair with velvet streaks, ocean-colored eyes with a tint of green, pale skin, half-full pink lips and wore a Motionless in White t-shirt and skinny jeans. To be honest, she definitely looked better than me. I was too imitated to move away or to say anything, so she smirked.

"You know, I have no idea why Bryan wastes his time with you. I mean, take a look around at the fans. He has better choices." She challenged. But instead of fighting back, I thought it would be best to move somewhere where no one could find me. I walked towards the bathroom, but right when I was moving away, her hand collided on my face. The impact was immediate, and all I could do was hold my cheek and sprint towards the bathroom. Walking in, I went straight for the mirror to look how bad the hit was, and all I could see was crimson and small fingerprints from that girl. From what I've been holding in for the last hour began to come out without warning, and I didn't stop it. I needed to release the emotions I've kept wrapped up for the last hour.
"Y/N? Y/N!" Bryan shouted at the bathroom door, but I felt powerless to open the door myself. He got the hint and walked in to see my body leaned up against the sink with my head in my hands, try to fight the tears that couldn't stop. Bryan took me into his arms and wrapped them around me securely, and kept that grasp. He held me close that I could feel his heartbeat, and the sound began to sooth me. Bryan eased the tight embrace and looked at me with concern written all over his face.
"Why didn't you just tell me you felt anxious?" Bryan asked.
"This is your time to be with your fans. I didn't want to take that away." I responded, looking into Bryan's eyes.

"Promise me that whenever you feel uncomfortable or anxious, you'll tell me."

"I promise," I responded in a low whisper. Bryan pulled me into his chest, and we remained like that for two minutes. A pair of lips made contact with my forehead, and we walked back out towards the rest of MDE.

Alex: It was 12:21 AM. There were no sounds, except cars accelerating down the street. Silence was one of my worst enemies, especially with the position my mind was in. Lately, my depression has been worse than usual, to the point where I don't want to get out of bed to seize the day. The best I could do for myself was to remain in bed and listen to music to help the day go by. Because my depression has increased, anxiety and panic attacks have been happening quite frequently. Being left with my thoughts to ruminate on, I could feel a tightening sensation in my throat; that was interfering with my breathing. The sensation went down to my stomach, and it began to tighten in knots. To help myself catch my breath, I decided to get a glass of water, hoping it'll work. But because Alex was on me, I shifted a little bit to get her head off of me and went down the stairs. The last thing I needed was to have her worry about me. Although it was hard to walk, I fought through the light-headedness and went towards the cupboard to receive a glass and put it under the water dispenser. Quickly, I took a sip of water and went to sit down on the couch. I turned on Netflix and started watching The Office. It was the episode where the bat got stuck in the office, and Dwight was trying to catch it. Although I love the show, the sensation still remained and it was hard to get out of my mind. I stood up and started pacing uncontrollably, while whispering sentences to myself in order to calm myself down, but it didn't work. It only made things worse. The tightness returned to my chest, and I fell into a fetal position, because it made me feel weak. Hands to my chest, I couldn't take the adrenaline anymore.