Preference: How He/She Cheers You Up

Bryan: Instead of forcing you to tell him what's wrong, Bryan decides to make dinner for the both of you, since you're too upset to do it. Then, he takes you outside to go on a walk at the park, thinking fresh air will do you good. Lastly, the two of you look at animals on your laptop before turning in and cuddle close to one another to take in the heat of one another's bodies to help fall asleep. 

Alex: Since Alex hates seeing you upset, she takes you out to get your favorite ice cream, and then drops you off at home. While she's gone, Alex buys a stuffed animal and chocolates for you to snack on. Then, she'll put on a bunch of comedies for the both of you to watch while cuddling.

Shannon: Whenever something's got you upset, Shannon will automatically cuddle you and keep you there with her until you have a smile. Cuddles always seem to have an affect on you.

Kyle: When he notices that you're upset, he's automatically by your side and does whatever it takes to get you to feel better. He'll make you anything and do anything for you until you're happy again. Plus, he won't take no for an answer, so don't bother saying that to him. 

Jeydon: Whenever you're upset, Jeydon always gets very mischievous with how to cheer you up. He'll do different things each time such as tickle you when you least expect it, wrestle with you to get a reaction out of you, and even gives you piggyback rides around the house and he'll throw you onto the couch before kissing you. No matter what he does to get you to feel better, he always manages to make you laugh. 

Johnnie: Because you've always been there for him during his hardest times in his life, Johnnie feels the need to make it up to you. Whenever you're upset, he'll always be gentle with you and treats you as if you were made of glass. He'll hold you, cuddle you, get food for you, kiss you, spoon you - to summarize, he'll do anything for you. 

Jordan: Just like Johnnie, Jordan is gentle when it comes to handling you and being there for you. He'll treat you to anything you want and will stop at no expense to do so. One of the most popular forms Jordan uses is when he lets you win at the video games the two of you play, because it means that he'll see a smile on your face.