Requested: Circles

Requested by izcrazy64

This is what the world has come to. It has come to ourselves trying to save ourselves when things turn towards another direction. It's because we're too scared of change. But whenever I'm with Kyle, him and I can walk around in circles until we find somewhere to go. We both fear for the future of the world, but whenever we're together, we make it through any situation. Thinking about this brings me back to the first time we made it through:

The sun just went down, while the waning moon was rising to give us light to help us along in our night journeys. Kyle was at his house filming videos, while I sat in my room, waiting for the constant warfare downstairs to end. Kyle knew the situation that I dealt with everyday, and he always begged me to stay out of the wars because he didn't want to see me hurt. I understood that he wanted me to be safe, but at the same time, I wanted to stand up to my dad. I wanted him to realize the pain he made for everyone at home. Knowing him, I knew that he wouldn't give a damn and just continue with the violence. The war downstairs became terrifying when my younger sister came into my room and asked if she could stay. As much as I value my alone time, I decided to let her stay in my room. The last thing I wanted was to keep her down there against her will. Plus, dad would kill her if I did. I locked the door and I began texting Kyle. Whenever this happened, Kyle was the one escape I had to distract myself from all of this. My little sister was playing with her dolls, but I knew she was disturbed, because she kept herself close to the door to listen for any signs of homicidal attempts. For being only eight years old, she was very observant. I asked Kyle if there was any way of him to let my sister and I get out of this hell hole, and he told me that he'd wait in his car for us. I packed up whatever I could think of: clothes, blankets, pillows, water bottles, as well as things for my little sister. I went underneath my bed to look for the emergency ladder that will get us down from the window. I put the ladder down the window and we both grabbed our duffel bags and went down the ladder. 

When we got to the ground, we both looked in through the side windows from the kitchen and noticed that there were pans and knives lying around on the island. Horror struck in both of our eyes, and we continued watching to make sure dad doesn't try to hurt mom. Two minutes passed and nothing has happened, but Kyle pulls up along the curb and we run into the car. 

"Hey babe," Kyle greeted and pecked my lips. I would've been a lot more hypnotized by it, but right now, I'm focused on helping mom out. I pulled my phone out of my jeans pocket and dialed 911 to tell police about the homicidal efforts dad was going to do to mom and our home address. Although the police told us to stay put, Kyle insisted we drive around the neighborhood until the police showed up. We drove around the neighborhood like Kyle said and we listened to music, but it didn't ease the frightened mood. After driving around the neighborhood three times, we went back to the house to notice the police were escorting dad out towards the police car and the ambulance took mom to the emergency room. 

"Oh my god," I muttered and went outside to figure out what exactly was wrong with mom. Despite officers telling me to stay back, I pushed their comments aside and went to the ambulance truck to get answers. 

"What happened to her?" I asked with tears building up in my eyes. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't help it after everything that's happened tonight. 

"She's in critical condition. She has cuts up and down her arms and there is evidence that she is strangled, so we're going to take her to the hospital and hope for the best. Until then, we suggest going to the hospital's waiting room," the nurse said. I couldn't believe what she just said. Is it really that bad? I managed to get a glimpse of mom as they drove away. Then, Kyle texted me telling me to come back to the car. Right at that moment, I told him everything the nurse said. We drove to the hospital and we stayed there until morning. The nurse came out telling us that we could enter the hospital room to talk to mom. That moment when you're walking into the hospital room is the most terrifying experience, because they don't tell you the condition the person's in. They want you to see it for yourself. Walking into the room, the three of us were mortified at what we could find. But we found mom lying on the bed, reading a copy of Vogue magazine; she was fine. At the sight of her being okay, my sister and I ran to her and gave her a huge hug to let her know that we cared about her. She hugged us back and we shared a family moment we hadn't had in a long time. Kyle stood there awkwardly.

"Kyle, come in on this moment too," mom said and we all looked at him until he came up and embraced in the hug. Everything at this moment felt so right. Pulling away from the hug, I started to apologize for leaving her at home with dad. 

"No, no. Don't apologize. I'm glad that you three saved yourselves before things got worse. I'd rather die protecting you kids rather than dying in vain." 

A/N: What's up you guys? I hope you're enjoying your summer! I'm so sorry I've been lazy about updating. I feel bad taking advantage of you guys. Anyway, I'm going to start working on imagines everyday, so that I can stop being so lazy about it. Oh, and 10,100 views?! Holy shit, guys! That's insane. Thank you so, so, so, so, so much for all the love and support this book is getting. I cannot stress enough how much I love it. If you want to request an imagine, you can either message me privately or comment in the request form on the first page of this book. Thank you for everything, guys! Stay beautiful and stay strong! <3