Preference: Christmas Kisses

A/N: Hey guys! It was hard for me to write this preference because I had a creative block for about three-four weeks now, but now I'm back! Also, I have decided that I'm no longer going to include Bryan Stars in the imagines anymore due to time constraints I have on the imagines, plus I just don't feel like writing for him anymore. It's a personal choice, so unless you request to have him in an imagine, I will not write about him. Sorry for anyone who's upset by this! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful! <3

*Their Point of View*

Alex: Lately, things have been getting intense between Y/N and I. When I say intense, I don't mean through physical contact, but that things are getting out of control. We've both have been leading two completely different lives and at a time around Christmas, it's just too much to handle. Sometimes I'd get home late due to filming videos with friends and I wouldn't be able to strike a conversation because Y/N's asleep. I just want one normal night to ourselves for once. Maybe then, the atmosphere will loosen up and it won't feel like a black hole is trying to suck me in. Luckily, Y/N felt the same way and we both positively agreed to put our lives on hold for one night to be together.

"Hey, Alex!" Y/N shouted when she entered the house. I went downstairs and saw that Y/N was waiting for me in the foyer. I ran up and pulled in Y/N for a quick kiss and pulled off our jackets to place them on the coat rack.

"How was work?" I asked as we went into the living room and had pizza lying on the table for us to munch on.

"Um, it was tedious to say the least," Y/N responded and grabbed a slice of pizza and a napkin, "What do you want to do tonight?"

"I thought we could change things up a bit and have a spontaneous night," I explained. Y/N seemed a bit uncomfortable about it, but soon shook away her nerves.

"Sure, let's do it!" Y/N said with optimism radiating in their voice. God, I love hearing Y/N excited. After Y/N had a slice of pizza, we both went upstairs to get changed for the evening. The only thing about our wardrobe is that because it's cold outside, layers had to be used. 

Our night started off with us heading to a small cafe for dinner and then we went to the book store to check out what new books they had. Then, we made our way to the arcade and I got destroyed by Y/N in the games. After about two hours spent at the arcade, Y/N suggested ice skating since it's almost Christmas. Neither of us can really ice skate, but it's worth trying out. 

Renting the ice skates, we both got the skates on and made our way onto the ice. Moments later, Y/N was holding onto the bar on the side of the wall while I kept falling. This is so embarrassing. Plus, I could tell Y/N was too freaked out to be away from the bar in order to help me up. I got up after a couple of minutes and barely made my way over to Y/N trying to keep my balance. 

"Hey Y/N," I shouted to get Y/N's attention. Their head turned and I caught their lips into mine. 

Shannon: Our original plans for Christmas were changed when my parents invited Y/N and I out to Disney World with them for Christmas. It wasn't that we didn't want to go with them, we just wish that they would've told us sooner instead of last minute. We spent the entire day riding a variety of rides and roaming around the different parks Disney World has to offer. Then, it got to dinner time and my parents wanted to go to the California Grill close to our hotel. I could tell the stress of keeping my parents happy was getting hard for not just me, but for Y/N. I wanted to get Y/N out of the restaurant without making a scene or getting into an argument with my parents. Instead of focusing on ourselves, we stayed put at the restaurant and finished the meal, leaving Y/N and I to go back to our hotel room to relax for a while.