Chapter 24

Sam pushed open the glass doors of the hotel and walked outside, then stopped and looked around.

He had no idea where he was going, he just needed to have some peace from Sarah's ranting. There was no way he was going back to the club, where he knew Gisette was waiting for him.

He turned in the opposite direction and walked until he found a small bar set in between a barber shop and a drug store.    

Sam opened the door, looking through the smokey haze and headed for the long row of bar stools that lined the right side of the room. There were only a couple old men sitting at the closest end, so he walked past them and sat at the last stool.

The bartender took Sam's order for a double shot of whiskey then pointed at the clock on the wall. "We're closing in fifteen minutes."

Sam looked up at the clock in surprise. It read 2:15. He thought back in his head, calculating just how much time he had spent with Gisette. It had to have been at least an hour and a half, maybe close to two hours.

Gisette had dragged him out on the dance floor where she informed him that she had taken one of the yellow jackets that she had gotten from Trish. She said that all she wanted to do was dance, and she wasn't letting him go until she was tired.

They had always loved to dance together. When they were together before, clubbing had been the thing they did the most. To them, it was their foreplay before the actual foreplay. They would feel the sexual tension beginning on the dance floor and carry it over to their bed at night.

Tonight Sam had determined that it would be different. They would be able to dance without turning it into foreplay. But he didn't notice how one song slipped into another, then another. They were dancing and laughing as friends.

Then a slow song came on and Gisette had snuggled into him. She whispered in his ear, her French words were warm and soft. He felt his resolve fading and he tried to pull away, whispering. "Pas une bon idee, Gisette."

Gisette had taken his hand from behind her and slid it between them, cupping it around her breast. "Oui, il est." She softly kissed his neck, and gave a soft laugh when she felt him shiver. "You want me, Sam, as much as I want you."

Her soft accent dulled his senses and he shook his head to clear it even as his fingers slipped through the neckline of her dress. He felt a warmth wash over him as her nipple responded to his touch. "This isn't right." He whispered in her ear. "We can't keep doing this."

"Just once." Gisette kissed him softly along his jaw. "No one will ever know." Her hand slid down to his zipper and she stroked him. "Just one more time, please."

Sam felt her lips moving against his neck, softly and slowly, and her warm breath heated his blood sending it rushing wherever she touched. "Just once more. I want to feel you in me. Feel your cock pulse in me as you come." His hand pushed her against him as he rocked his hips forward, and she murmured. "Yes, Sam. Like that, do it again." The softly spoken French words pleaded with him and he felt her hand, hot and demanding, stroking him.

They slipped back into the shadows, kissing passionately, their hands moving over each other. Gisette moved her leg, revealing a slit in her skirt and Sam slipped his hand through, sliding expertly up her thigh. He growled low and closed his mouth over hers when his fingertips grazed over her bare silken skin and felt the spasm shiver through her body.

Sam breathed raggedly into her ear. "Not here." He felt Gisette's hand press down hard, massaging and he gasped. "Fuck, we can't do it here."

"Remember, Sam? The night at the club.." Gisette's voice was husky, heavy with passion as she reminded him in detail what they had done. She murmured that no one noticed them that night, promised him that no one would see them now.