Chapter 28

THURSDAY - JUNE 17,1976

Sam turned to close the door of their hotel room, putting out the Do Not Disturb sign first. He turned to see Sarah drop her duffle and sit on the bed, bouncing to test it. The rest of the group had gone for breakfast at the restaurant beside the hotel, but they had begged off, telling everyone they would see them later.

Sam walked over and stood in front of Sarah, pulling her up to him. His hands grazed over her shoulders, sliding the loose peasant top down. He leaned over and planted small kisses over her neck, whispering. "We have all day. I am going to cover every inch of your body with kisses."

Sarah shivered and held his head, running her fingers through the silky waves as Sam worked his way down, telling her how beautiful she was as his tongue followed each kiss. She felt him tugging at her shirt and she lifted her arms so he could remove it. His hands worked at the zipper of her jeans, and she felt the cool air hit her legs as he slid them off. She stood in her panties as his kisses continued further down her stomach.

Sam coaxed her back on the bed, while he slipped his hand in the waistband of her panties, sliding them off also. His voice was deep with passion as he told her that he loved her, his kisses still trailing lower.

She arched against him and he chuckled, nuzzling against her softly curled triangle. "Not yet, sweetheart." She moaned as he traveled down her legs, then captured a foot, tickling her as he flicked his tongue against her arch.

"I love your feet, right down to these hot pink toenails. I don't know what it is, but these toes turn me on!" He kissed her foot, sliding her toe into his mouth, and swirling his tongue around it, sensuously. Finally, he slowly kissed his way up her leg.

"Sam, please!" She begged. Then she sighed and buried her fingers in his hair, arching her hips again as she felt his kisses go deeper.

Sarah leaned over the bed and reached for her cigarette pack, pulling out the joint she had hidden there earlier. She lit it and passed it to Sam, who was propped against the headboard beside her.

"So, what else are we going to do today?" She asked, coyly, as she snuggle up to him.

"We've only been here a couple hours. I thought we could just stay in bed all day." Sam hit the joint then held it to her lips, grinning down at her.

"Really?" Sarah pretended to think about it seriously, "Not a bad idea, but....."

She giggled as Sam's fingers started tickling her belly.

"Not a bad idea?" Sam asked, laughing. "You weren't complaining just a few minutes ago!"

She grabbed his hand and held it. "I thought maybe we could go on a real date."

Sam looked at Sarah's hopeful look. "Is that what you want, sweetheart?" Sarah nodded.

Sam answered her, kissing the tip of her nose as he did. "Ok, where would you like to go?"

Sarah paused as she hit the joint and thought about it. Now was their chance to actually go out alone and have fun. An idea hit her and she giggled.

"How about we go to the movies?" She asked.

"Movies?" Sam sounded surprised.

"Well, yeah, that's a date where I come from, you know." Sarah teased him. She held the half smoked joint between them. "Shotgun?"