Chapter 1 Getting ready.

(EDITED)This is my second fan fiction and i hope you enjoy. As you can see i am in love with YouTube so you will probably see a bunch of stories like this. I love Smosh games. My three most favorite members are: 1. Wes 2. Lazercorn 3. Joven. This story is taking place when Anthony was still in Smosh. And also Boze and Damien arn't in this because i have made a bunch of chapters before they were in any videos and i am to lazy to fix it. I have to admit Boze and Damien are really cool and funny. I am really glad they are in SG.This also takes place when Lazercorn and Sohinki were still IN IN smosh games. No toasterghost. Hope you guys enjoy this FanFic. I loved writing this so BAI.

I wake up to the sound of Panic at the disco's 'This is Gospel.' 'Why is my alarm going off at .....OH SHOOT.. I have a job interview in an hour and i still haven't gotten out of bed. Well i will introduce myself while i am getting ready.

HELLO I am (Y/N), I am 26 years old and I am a huge YouTube nerd. I had saved a lot of money throughout collage so i have plenty of money saved. Enough money to keep me living. In collage i got degrees in Editing and Filming. Basically a master. I recently bought a house in L.A and i needed a job. Since i have those degrees i looking in the filming industry for jobs.

I looked all over for jobs. online and IRL. I finally found a filming job at an office nearby and immediately applied. It is to be a member of a YouTube group called Smosh Games. HUGE FAN. I have always loved Smosh games and Smosh from the beginning, and i have always wanted to meet them in person. So getting this job would be amazing because I am working with my YouTube idols and getting paid for it. Doing the thing i love with the people i love. Literally a dream job. I am Killing a bunch of bugs with one stone.(I-Don't-Wanna-Kill-Birds-Because.*Looks-At-My-Wattpad-Name*Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh)

I am done with getting ready and this is the outfit i choose.

          "I am as ready as i will ever be.' I mumble to myself as I walk out of my bedroom to the living room and walk to my BFF 'Ever'. Yes her name is Ever. Short for Everly. She is my best friend that i spend every single second with. We are inseparable. Human magnets. She had light hazel eyes with black medium length hair. She is also a Youtube nerd like me but she likes different kind of people. Her favorites are Like Preston Plays and PopularMMOs (Jen as well). I am not really into them. I don't really like let's play stuff. I like more of gaming and challenges sorta stuff. She is also a major book nerd. Reading books in the day watching YouTube gamers at night. My kind of superhero.

I look at the living room and every thing is either covered with confetti or with colorful balloons. There was a sign above Ever. It read 'HOPE YOU WILL GET THE JOB. GOOD LUCK LOVE~EVERLY.' I run and give her a hug.Even though this is not a BIG deal she still makes the effort to make it seem like one. "Love you (Y/N)! As a friend!" She shouts as i wave and leave the house, locked the door and got into my car.

I plug my phone into the aux cord and play MCR's song. 'Na Na Na' Me quietly singing along. Half way to the office i decide to go to (Favorite Fast-food Restaurant) to get a quick meal. Can't do an interview with an empty stomach. I quickly eat my food and get on the road again. I look at my phone. The time was. '12:45' That is good. 30 minutes until i have to be in the building in their office. It takes 15 minutes to get to the building from where i am so i might as well take my time. I drive as slowly as i can so, a little bit below the speed limit and continue to listen to the music on Pandora. Now playing 'Believer' By Imagine Dragons.

In my head i gave myself pep talks like "You got this." "Go girl." "Just Do It" "BE yourself." and a bunch of other cheesy stuff. I get to the office and all of a sudden i feel nevous. I still had time to spare so i called Ever. She knew what to say to make me feel better. After all her words meant more then mine. After the pep talk from her i gather up my feelings and stuff and head in. I quick check myself on the camera on my phone before i go in. 'Wanna make a good impression you know.' I look at the blue stained glass building (I-Think) Suddenly feeling small. A wave of different nerves flowed though me. Some good some bad. I shrug it off and walk into the building confidently with my head held high.

(867 Words)

OMG i am so proud of this chapter. 5-17-17 when this was originally made. 7/7/17 is when it is editied. Tell me what you think and i hoped you liked it. KEEP READING FAN-FICTIONS TILL THE END.

Well that's it Love ya Birdies Cya~J.Birdie

(900 Words)