Chapter 44 Best First Date.

(Wes's P.O.V)

"I love you."

WHY IS SHE SO FRIKN ADORABLE. LIKE OMIGOSH HOW!

I just wrap my arms around her. She does the same. After about 2 minutes i let go and i hold her shoulders firmly. "I love you more." I take this opportunity and i kissed her. Our lips moved in perfect sync. It was perfect. "OH MY GOD!"

Me and (Y/N) depart our kiss and look over to see.... Joven! We both blush profusely. "THAT WAS SO CUTE!!" He yells running over and giving us a hug. "C'mon Joven.." (Y/N) whines, "You ruined kissy times." She crossed her arms and pouts. I laugh and quick give her a big kiss on the cheek. Joven raises an eyebrow. "Thanks Wesley."

"You guys are the cutest!" Joven repeats. "You need to make a video together to just show your relationship." "Maybe one day." (Y/N) Laughs. "I'll think about it." I say lying my head on hers.

We talk to Joven a bit more and vs him in some games. (Y/N) and i winning most of them because his eye correlation (Being a blind beaver and all.) But soon after Joven left because he didn't want to ruin more "kissy times" Which i can't be mad about because who doesn't want kissy times. Especially with (Y/N). Kissy times with (Y/N)! That sounds like a good title for a couple video. HEHEH

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I can't believe how close i am with Wes. I feel so comfortable next to him and way more confident in myself and others. No wonder i love him. Obviously there is more reasons but I've never had someone change the way i feel just by being with them. Gosh i love my adorkible boy.

"Wes i think we should turn in our tickets so we don't become broke from playing arcade games." I laugh. He agrees and we go into the gift shop. "(Y/N) you stay here and i'm gonna get you something." Wes says smiling wide. " But i want to get you something." I pout. "Well i want to get you something!" Wes mocks me. I scoff and cross my arms. I can cause a scene to. Sadly i couldn't get to far into my tantrum because Wes made a compromise.

"Fine i'll go in first and spend half of the tickets then you spend half..Is it a deal?" I nod and he walks into the gift shop excitedly. I stand outside waiting patiently.

I

Wait

for

A

Long

FrIKIN

TIME

What do you do when your bored. I look stare at the phones i am holding and contemplate. Wait..PHONES! I Have Wes's phone! I unlock his phone. Well really it takes me quite awhile to open his phone. (I had it disabled for 15 minutes before i got it right) I went on his Instagram and recorded something for his story!

"Hey guys. It's (Y/N). I took Mr.Weslys phone because i could. So i'm just waiting for him to come back. I'm bored." I laugh posting it and making another one. "Let's see if we can jump scare him. Come on follow me." I hold the phone making sure its getting everything and i run and hide behind a game. I laugh waiting for him to come out.

After a bit more waiting and talking to Wes's story i see him checking out of the gift shop. I make sure i can't be seen and completely hidden before i start filming.

(Wes's P.O.V)

I got (Y/N) a big stuffed teddy bear,a bunch of candy, and a couple miscellaneous things. I didn't save any tickets for her even tho i said i would..Oopsie. I always can eat her candy if i felt like it. "Thank you!" I say happily giving the cashier the correct number of tickets. She hands me my stuff in convenient bags and i walk out to where i left (Y/N). It was quite awhile. Probably about a half an hour.... Wow i'm a bad boyfriend

As i am walking out i notice she is not there. She could've stopped at the restrooms or something because as i said it was quite awhile. Even tho there are logical things she could have done i start to panic a bit. How can i contact her. 'Pssh dumb idiot we both have phones.....PSSH DUMB IDIOT I GAVE (Y/N) MY DARN PHONE.'

I decide to just stand there to see if she would come back.

1 minute later.....

2 minutes later.....

3 minutes later......

4 minutes later.......

5 minutes later........No (Y/N)

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I see Wes start to pace around. "Awe guys look at my boi." i say silently giggling. "OK guys i can't have him worry any longer." I sneakfully get out of my hiding spot and creep up behind Wes. I make sure i'm filming as i count down in my head. 3..2..1.."BOOO!" I yell in a high pitch voice. It would not be scary to any normal person but luckily Wes ain't normal. Wes lets out a big scream and drops his bags to the ground. I start laughing into the camera as Wes gets all flustered from all the stares

I turn off the camera and right when i do Wes pulls me into a big hug. "This was all a plan for a scare!" He laughs. I nod still laughing. "(Y/N) i was so nervous.." He says giving me a quick kiss. "Trust me i know. I recorded the whole thing and now it's for all your Instagram followers to see." His eyes open wide and his mouth drops open (Still slightly smiling) as i smile innocently. "You son of a b-""DORK!" I say cutting of his bad choice of words. We both burst out in laughter.

After a little while We both walk out of the arcade having smiles imprinted on our faces. Our first date couldn't have been any better. So what if it wasn't a luxury dinner with the sunset behind us. It was a dairy queen with finger printed windows. And so what if we didn't walk along the beach and kiss under a full moon. We walked along tons of games got some prizes sharing kisses along the way under a bunch of colorful lights.

We both got in the car and looked at each other. "Today was the best day of my entire life." I smile lying my head on Wes's shoulder. "I totally can agree with you." We both stay in comfortable silence. We haven't even left the parking lot. "I love you so much Wes.." "I love you much much more, my princess."

DO DO DO DOD DO DODODODOODODODODODODOODOD DOD OD ODO DODO DD DOD DOOD ODODOOD DOOD ODOD DOD DODODOODO DOD ODD DOODD DODO DODDO DODO Do

Dooo Dooo dooo dooo do DOO Doooo~Dooo

( My mind is a bit foggy so i didn't take time for the authors note XD )