Chapter 38 Caught In The Act.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V)(EDITED)

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open. I look around at everyone in shock but soon look back into the eyes of my new boyfriend, "OH MY GOD WES OF COURSE!!!" I go up on my tip toes, wrapping my arms around him tightly. He picks me up and spins me in a circle smiling wide. Everyone cheers as he sets me down. We just stand there and look at each other. Both beyond happy.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" Lazercorn starts to chant. Everyone happily chanting along. I glare at Lazercorn and he smirks. Not seconds later Wes grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss.I do not hesitant to kiss back. Our lips moved in perfect sync as the squad starts to cheer. Can a kiss tell you if you are meant to be? Because everything about this seems perfect. People say they feel sparks but no...I feel fireworks!

We pull apart catching our breaths and i pull him into another hug. "Well that was Smosh Winter Games!" Ian laughs, "Leave a like for these to love birds and we will see you in the next video!"

The cameras turn off and everybody leaves to go pack and give us some alone time. "I can't believe you said yes." Wes states breaking my train of thought. "Why wouldn't I." I ask resting my head on his chest. We slowly rock back and forth holding each other close. "Because i didn't take you on a date yet. I didn't want to do it to soon but Lazercorn convinced me to do it now." He chuckles rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've loved having you in my life Wes. Since we've gotten so close you have become a big part in my life. i feel like if i were to lose you i would just fall apart. I would have said yes any day." Wes let go of the embrace and grabbed my shoulders, looking straight into my eyes.

"I love you (Y/N)......so much" "Awww I love you to Wes....much much more"
"Don't you start that!"

(Flitz's P.O.V)

Lazercorn and I film (Y/N) and Wes's moment making sure to get it all on tape. We are gonna stop with the videos for now because we need to edit it to the point of perfection Also Now Wes and (Y/N) are gonna be taking the photos and videos, so now Lazercorn and I don't have to creep like this. Good god because if we were to be caug-
(Wes's P.O.V)
Me and (Y/N) embrace each other one more time before we leave to get packed. The bus is coming in the morning so better pack before.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asks Lazercorn and Flitz as they look up at us innocently. Lazercorn has nothing but Flitz is holding a camera. "Were you filming us?"

"Uhh what camera." Lazercorn says yanking the camera out of Flitz's hand and hiding it behind his back. He looks at me, then (Y/N), then back at me. He got caught in the act. He took off sprinting to his room, leaving poor Flitz on his own.

"G-Guess I should see what Lazercorn is doing uhh Bye." And with that Flitz took off also.

"What just happened." I ask to nobody in particular. (Y/N) shrugged but then grabbed me by the hand and drags me to our room, choosing to forget about what just happened. YAY PACKING!!"

It took us more then 2 hours to finish packing but not because you think. We kept getting into little things like cuddles, tickles fights, and just little kisses. She is honestly the cutest thing ever. "Wes!" She yells jumping on my back. "WE'RE DONE PACKING!!"  "I see that." I chuckle. She chuckles with me and stays latched on to my back. I take out my phone and take a goofy selfie of us. She rested her head on top of mine and stuck her tongue out as I look up at her smiling. "Send that to me please:)" she says hoping of